86monte496

hey fellas

new around here but not so new to the audio game, just figured I would join up as I have lurked these and other audio forums for years

Tried to respond to a fs topic I posted and wasn't able to so I figure maybe I needed to post here first?

any ways.. I'm Josh and current "audio project" is my dd 2004 Silverado 1500 single cab with 2 10'' sa's on a brutus 1700 wired parallel in a 4th order

:WELCOME:

Welcome

welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum!!

I believe that you have to have a minimum number of posts (25 I think) to be able to post in the classifieds section. 

What's up yall. I'm new to this. I don't know how to start a post on here but I have a 08 double cab Toyota Tacoma for right now. Might get rid of it. Electrical is big 3 upgrade,  zues lithium 10-ah,  0 Guage copper ofc wire. Amps, ampere 75.4 and rockford t1500.1bdcp.  4 6.5 dream series 6.5s. Ampere 3.0 v3 12 4th order 2.5/1 ratio tuned to 47hz. Amp is goin out due to friend I let use ran on poor electrical at .5 ohms not knowing so. Sub is locked up due to when it was upgraded motor wasn't torqued right and shifted. Will fix in the future but I'm set on getting a supercharged dd 3500 series 12 next. Will be running 2 in the future as well but buying only 1 to run next year. Also upgrading amp and trying to decide between 2 with the most efficiency.  It's between the dd m2c and ampere 3800.1. Will also be upgrading battery to a northstar SMSAGM240 and alternator. Any help on which amp and how to use this site will be greatly appreciated.  

Welcome to SSA. Are you using a wireless device (phone) or a computer ??? 

Pass on the overhyped DD nonsense and get something worth spending money on

:WELCOME::)