Sign in to follow this  
SS Teacher

XCON recone?

I placed an order for an XCON 10" recone on August 4th.  I originally bought the driver from SSA so I'm well aquatinted with the waiting game, but I haven't heard anything yet.  I left a message 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten a reply.  Is everything okay at the build house?  Can I get some kind of ETA?  Love you guys and thanks.

It's going to be a bit. I'm not going to state when I ordered a recone but I've been waiting quite awhile. Apparently the build house ran into some issues with a parts supplier or something to that effect and that got them WAY behind. I know they're working hard to catch up but otherwise any answers as to an ETA for your order would have to be answered by Aaron or anyone else in the know. 

Thanks for the update!  I'm using an old Kenwood 10" in a shallow mount truck box so I'm not completely without bass.

The build house crew is catching up.  I apologize if your voice mail got missed, Josh does a great job of staying on top of as many as he can.  A number of orders shipped out yesterday, once UPS systems update, we will be able to check to see if yours made it in that group. :)