Sign in to follow this  
Second Skin

Team Second Skin Vehicle Used In Newest Toyota Commercial

Steve Meade doing things BIG as usual. Congrats on scoring that sweet Toyota commercial !!!! Check out the Tahoe doing some cameo HAIRTRICKS for the newest Toyota commercial....even aired during an NFL game yesterday!!!!

#SMDFTW #SteveMeade #HairTrick #TeamSecondSkin #SoundDeadening #SecondSkinAudio #DamplifierPro #ThermalBlock #SecondSkinForTheWin

HAIR TRICK FOR TOYOTA

21462557_1838275316183453_42608315684684

Thats pretty cool, I remember that commercial but never would of thought it was a bass vehicle making their hair go crazy.

18 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

Thats pretty cool, I remember that commercial but never would of thought it was a bass vehicle making their hair go crazy.

Yeah I guess the producer had seen his videos before and wanted the hair to flow back and forth, side to side like only bass can do (fans only blow it one way). All the faces the actors make in the commercial are the initial reaction to the bass dropping too. 

Edited by Second Skin

Here is the complete TV released commercial 

Hair Tricks For Toyota!!!

THE FACE OF BIG BASS!!! Now appearing in multiple new Toyota Commercials.

"The look on all the actors faces was not an act...they are really feeling bass like this for the first time ever. There is a green screen. behind them they are really in my Tahoe getting hit with Young Jeezy "Put on". The director wanted the genuine look of surprise as well as the hair movement. It was shot with a super high speed camera (slow mo) so the hair ain't as violent as it was during filming but i genuinely caught them all off guard with that mission accomplished. It was a fun experience to get to do this Toyota commercial" Steve Meade on his Tahoe doing work for a Toyota commercial.

21728253_1841708172506834_38440027509441

Oh shucks.....another Toyota commercial with the Team Second Skin vehicle providing the BIG BASS for these actors reactions. Check it out here, WILD 

And last but not least …. there is a 3rd Toyota commercial with the awesome power of BASS providing hair movement and natural reactions utilizing the AWESOME BASS of the world famous Steve Meade SMD Tahoe!!!!  Team Second Skin For The Win!!!

These commercials are popping up left and right all over Football Sunday....SWEETNESS!!!