Aaron Clinton

SSAFriendsandFamilyAmps

Thank you. This will help me pick up that 4 channel I've been eying. How is it with heat dissipation. I'll probably run all 4 channels in 2ohm. I love to slam my sounds for long periods of times while hanging with friends. Can I expect it to get hot where it'll go into protect ? 

Damn, I wish I was in the market (and in the money) for a set of new amps, this is a heck of a deal!!

3 people have jumped on this little special, hopefully more will before Friday.

1 minute ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I think you know from past conversations that if I could I’d be buying everything in the SSA brand, lol. I still recommend SSA to everyone I talk car audio with. 

17 minutes ago, altoncustomtech said:

I think you know from past conversations that if I could I’d be buying everything in the SSA brand, lol. I still recommend SSA to everyone I talk car audio with. 

Oh I know, it means a great deal to me.  We don't have the margin or massive sales to pay for hype, so word of mouth helps.

I finally started working a "real" job again but not in time to save enough to get any new goodies.. otherwise I'd try to pick up that mono! Need some power and would love to rep more than the sub for SSA

I know its off topic but the Dcons are up and available now??? Please say yes Aaron!

8 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Bad timing for me but one hell of a deal, appreciate yall SSA. Yes that 4 channel is calling my name too.

15 hours ago, Shogen said:

I finally started working a "real" job again but not in time to save enough to get any new goodies.. otherwise I'd try to pick up that mono! Need some power and would love to rep more than the sub for SSA

Congrats on the job.

15 hours ago, Shogen said:

I know its off topic but the Dcons are up and available now??? Please say yes Aaron!

Not yet, the latest prototype just came in.  We need to finish testing and magically come up with the funding to put a respectable production run in.  Dcon is getting some nice upgrades.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Not yet, the latest prototype just came in.  We need to finish testing and magically come up with the funding to put a respectable production run in.  Dcon is getting some nice upgrades.

NooooOOoooo!!!

e048071022402bd5fbcc54d771564aed92ddd4eb

2 hours ago, firey_kimchi said:

I just purchased a pair of their amps (2200.1/150.4) to add to my SSA collection. Had some issues placing the order on the website but Aaron and Josh took care of me. No one beats SSA's customer service! Thanks again guys!

good stuff!!! 

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Congrats on the job.

and thank you sir!!!

6 hours ago, firey_kimchi said:

I just purchased a pair of their amps (2200.1/150.4) to add to my SSA collection. Had some issues placing the order on the website but Aaron and Josh took care of me. No one beats SSA's customer service! Thanks again guys!

:woot::woot::woot: