7 hours ago, ManzKea said:

Thanks for all this info! Even tho you say it's a no no it looks awesome and clean.  Btw how much displacement does it take up. I tried to do the math with a full piece. No maybe minus a bit for all the holes and what not but it still came out to a lot so I opted for the 2x2s all over the place

I did the math at the time and there was minimal volume comsumed. Each inch of brace is .562 cu in (3/4"x3/4"x1") ...so like 200ish inches is only .06 cu ft. Your 2x2 equals 2.25 cu in per inch (1.5"x1.5"x1")... so 200ish inches is .26 cu ft. still not enough to lose sleep over.

14 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I did the math at the time and there was minimal volume comsumed. Each inch of brace is .562 cu in (3/4"x3/4"x1") ...so like 200ish inches is only .06 cu ft. Your 2x2 equals 2.25 cu in per inch (1.5"x1.5"x1")... so 200ish inches is .26 cu ft. still not enough to lose sleep over.

True. But I'm trying to stay minimal because it's in my trunk. I'll take a pic. Of it to show it.  But I did that brace to the top and it still wobbles! Lol these evils man. But what could also contribute to it I think is that i took out the trunk floor. My spare battery is in it but maybe a little over half the box is floating over it. I couldn't put the floor because it would've been too low to fit the box. But it's wedged in the front area.  Maybe I'll make braces to help stablizr the bottom or something. 

On 10/12/2017 at 6:16 PM, StreetLegal said:

That heat sink is thick and solid, looks like the ones from the older style industrial drives.

Yes, it is quite a hefty heat sink, wanted zero heat issues.

It's built great. So compact and heavy duty feeling. And it packs a lot of power. Cleaned up my highs with minimal tuning and it added a little bit of oomph to my mids. Awesome product through and through. And didn't even need to turn it a lot on the gain knob. Just a little pinch to the right is all you need