Boom sonic

Boom sonic

Hello all.. This is going to be budget build small spl system.. I brought soundqubed hds 3.10 sub for my hatchback small space.. 

Thank you for welcome sir.

Awesome, enjoy your build. :djparty:

Thank you! I have a problem download pic of my sub.. I don't have computer.. Just my cell ph. Lol

:WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA! :)

What kind of car do you have? Any other equipment purchased yet?

I have 2015 chevy sonic hatchback.. My sub are soundqubed HDS3.1. 4 ohm dual rate 1,200 rms to 2,400 max power. The magnet are pretty little heavy..  I'm going to build port box tune to 35 hz. My brother gave me power acoustik 3000DB class D.. 2 ohms 1,800 to sub. Old school orion 600.4 channel watts.. Focal mids and highs.. For front.. I'm going order amp kits from sky high audio 1/0... I'm pretty exciting to hook it up soon..

Nice list of equipment! I always loved the bass in a hatchback. Would love to see the finished product, if not a build log too!!

Welcome to the forum! 

Welcome welcome 

Man hatchbacks can usually get down with minimal effort. Good luck and welcome to ssa!

Welcome to the forum! 

Tiny car + hatchback + subwoofers = :D

Welcome

Thax fellas for welcome.. yesterday i went to home depot and estimate cost to build box etc... They can cut but can't cut out hole for sub drop in.. I saw router at harbor freight good price.. My only concern is it doesn't have measures like ruler to cut out.. I saw someone make a stick wood attached to router to cut circle.. I'm gonna try that.. I rather cut perfect circle than saw sloppy.. Lol.. Well as for today I'm going to slamfest at Tampa truck and car show..it's going to be fun to hear tons of bass! I'll take pics hope i can figure post here.. 

I was just in Tampa last month for my school's classic, love the Florida car audio scene. Have fun and yes post pictures/videos if you can here.

Edited by jcarter1885

Hello just got back on forums.. Lol. Due to put hold from pay speed tickets first.. That tickets is no joke is expensive.. I could of brought more car audio stuff here.. But oh well learn a lesson.. Any ways.. Yesterday i did prepare hook up amp kits 4 gauge.. And did cut little hole center console on driver side.. For bass knob rac cable split from input and output.. It's slowly coming together.. I order port box and amp input 4 gauge for power and ground. I'm going upload pics in build logs.. 

:WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA dude! I have the same car but 1 year older. Damn dash kit for the aftermarket stereo was like $200 for that car or I would build a system in that one too lol. Good luck with the build. Those Soundqubed woofers look nice. 

On 12/5/2017 at 1:53 PM, bigrank916 said:

Welcome to SSA dude! I have the same car but 1 year older. Damn dash kit for the aftermarket stereo was like $200 for that car or I would build a system in that one too lol. Good luck with the build. Those Soundqubed woofers look nice. 

Yes that's crazy dash kit cost expensive.. I've seen some touch screen factory radio they do 150 spl..lol. So i stick with it..