Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

All new XCON, ZCON, & EVIL.

That's funny. I was just looking thro subs and wondered what the difference was in the new models. Thanks Mark. Seriously contemplating new subs. Not sure which. But looking for a daily driver monster.

Edited by Travis

Dam right when I get done with a build lol

I have been off the forum for a while, but curious as to how the new Xcon 12" compares to the Xcon 12" version before it, is there any change in overall sound production? Is there an audible difference in both subwoofers, or do they both sound exactly the same,  just the new version has the changes described above? I know sound is not perceived the same person to person so curious.

Curious your thoughts Mark? Appreciate it man,

Harrison 

On 11/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, TX98Z28 said:

I have been off the forum for a while, but curious as to how the new Xcon 12" compares to the Xcon 12" version before it, is there any change in overall sound production? Is there an audible difference in both subwoofers, or do they both sound exactly the same,  just the new version has the changes described above? I know sound is not perceived the same person to person so curious.

Harrison 

Sound wise, not sure if there would be an audible difference, just a decent upgrade in cooling and RMS.

On 11/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, TX98Z28 said:

Harrison 

Sound will be the same great sound the Xcon is known for.  It gained motor force and cooling.

:woot:

Thanks Mark, Aaron,

Sounds like a winner to me, and I didn't think the Xcon could get any better;) 

15 hours ago, TX98Z28 said:

Thanks Mark, Aaron,

Sounds like a winner to me, and I didn't think the Xcon could get any better;) 

The Xcon, out of all of our models, has undergone more tweaks and updates overall than any other.  It has only been minor changes keeping the sound signature the same while the other areas of performance are bumped up.