Mark LaFountain

2017 TEAM EVIL Free Air Video

Couple of these would be nice in my sable

18 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Couple of these would be nice in my sable

:woot:

That’s what I’m talking bout aaron. ! Deffinetly gonna pick these up soon.  While the sale is going on. Believe that. I message u when I do! Hopefully the first in hawaii

18 hours ago, ManzKea said:

That’s what I’m talking bout aaron. ! Deffinetly gonna pick these up soon.  While the sale is going on. Believe that. I message u when I do! Hopefully the first in hawaii

I am pretty sure you will be the first TeamEvil's in Hawaii if you grab some. :)

Lol way to sell it!

I saw your comment in the zcon vid you said they have their own personalities. So what’s with the evils?

On 11/17/2017 at 4:56 PM, ManzKea said:

I saw your comment in the zcon vid you said they have their own personalities. So what’s with the evils?

The Zcon is a very intense sub.  It is ever present in it's sound.  Stiff suspension, lots of motor force, big coil.  A very aggressive subwoofer, even in modest daily drivers.  Where as the Evil is almost two subs in one.  It is very passive and laid back and can blend well with all music in a balanced system, but at the same time, you can get nuts and really throw some power at it and have banana pants output especially on the low end.  The Team Evil is kind of combining the aggressive intensity of the Zcon with the presence of the Evil, you just need a lot of power to really get it rolling. ;)

14 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

The Zcon is a very intense sub.  It is ever present in it's sound.  Stiff suspension, lots of motor force, big coil.  A very aggressive subwoofer, even in modest daily drivers.  Where as the Evil is almost two subs in one.  It is very passive and laid back and can blend well with all music in a balanced system, but at the same time, you can get nuts and really throw some power at it and have banana pants output especially on the low end.  The Team Evil is kind of combining the aggressive intensity of the Zcon with the presence of the Evil, you just need a lot of power to really get it rolling. ;)

Banana pants lol. Ok ok got me all antsy for it aaron!  What do you mean a lot of power. We talking over powering it? Because I plan on running a 12k taramps bassline on the pair. 

What is the optimal ported enclosure size for the 18" Team Evil? If I can fit it, I just might do it.

On 11/23/2017 at 1:01 AM, ManzKea said:

Banana pants lol. Ok ok got me all antsy for it aaron!  What do you mean a lot of power. We talking over powering it? Because I plan on running a 12k taramps bassline on the pair. 

Anything over 3k each should do it.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:25 AM, bigrank916 said:

What is the optimal ported enclosure size for the 18" Team Evil? If I can fit it, I just might do it.

Power and goals?  Overall, they lean a pinch smaller than the Evil.

18 hours ago, bigrank916 said:

Well its gone from the store now. I had my eye on the demo model that was D1. I always wanna go big but I'm gonna keep it to 2k watts instead of 5k. I think the 15" Xcon will fit the power and needs quite nicely.

Ah ok, sounds good.

On 11/27/2017 at 7:56 PM, bigrank916 said:

Well its gone from the store now. I had my eye on the demo model that was D1. I always wanna go big but I'm gonna keep it to 2k watts instead of 5k. I think the 15" Xcon will fit the power and needs quite nicely.

This.

On 11/27/2017 at 7:56 PM, bigrank916 said:

We had only a few of those 18D1's of the previous model that never really made production.  The production version is slightly different.

But the Xcon is an outstanding choice overall for sure./b]