Why do you care, temporary pos.  Don't buy it as it will have zero value in the not so distant future.

Straight to the point

M5 dont play around. He shares his direct opinion and most of which come based heavily on facts. So to the OP i have had the brutus line and it was exactly what M5 described a temp POS. It worked and made the woofer move. Thats the pros. And dont just look at the "rms" look at the quality of the "rms" your getting. Good luck dude.

I was going to spend alot more money on the system but unfortunately my car broke down right around the time i was ordering my stuff so hope this can keep me bumping until tax returns. 

Even if it works the value is dubious.  For me the calculation of ownership cost is very simple.  Buying price + any maintenance - selling price.  In the case of that amp it has a really high cost of ownership which is idiotic because it is a budget amp.  For the same cost of ownership you can have a WAY, WAY better piece.

Re-read my post.  Most of the amps in my amp closet are worth what I paid for them.  Ownership cost is minimal.  I don't believe anyone should ever buy the disposable stuff, makes no monetary sense.