ManzKea

3 8” Under seat Box build for Silverado crew cab.

Hey y’all friend wanted to add some bump to his truck so I suggested some Soundqubed hds2.108s.  He got them on sale so now I’m gonna go ahead and attempt cool build. 

He’ll be using a hifonics Brutus 2400.1 to power em. 

A question for y’all. Where would you recommend firing the port? Behind the driver side or passenger side? He wants it loud. One side will have two subs and the side with the port will have a sub right above it.   Thanks for the input guys

26 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Keep it coming. Love it so far!

Thanks ! Really appreciate it. I’ll wrap it up tomorrow. Getting late here. And hopefully I’ll wake up to some inputs on which side I should fire the port. I’m leaning more towards the driver side, so that way he feels the air moving which in turn will make him think it’s a loud ass system lol

If he plans to compete, fire passenger side. If he's the only one that rides in the truck most of the time and just wants to enjoy himself, fire towards the driver side. Also in a truck situation where you're side firing I personally would rather see between 10 and 12 square inches per Cube rather than 13 to 15. So 12 should sound awesome. 

Oh wow! Thanks for the input. And the recommendation on port area. I was trying to follow the Soundqubed recommendation which was around 16”. But glad to know you approve of it. Gonna wrap it up today I’ll post some pics. Later

4 hours ago, Miles said:

If he plans to compete, fire passenger side. If he's the only one that rides in the truck most of the time and just wants to enjoy himself, fire towards the driver side. Also in a truck situation where you're side firing I personally would rather see between 10 and 12 square inches per Cube rather than 13 to 15. So 12 should sound awesome. 

Yea he ain’t competing. And he probably will have passengers with him but I’m sure he would rather have the best seat in the house than his passengers lol. 

Thanks can’t wait to hear it 

Yea yea yea . Hows it sound

Good morning y’all. I’ll update in a few hours. Gonna eat some breakfast then workout 

Ok so got it wired up for a test run on my amp. I’ll have to run it at 4ohms on my amp and his will be wired to 1ohm

AEE66E45-F265-4019-9EAE-2E7CA5C9C1FF.jpeg

Thank you thank you. Just trying to get my reps up lol. Can’t get better if I don’t expand my horizon. Plus I been searching high and low for a enclosure like this but their hard to come by. And the ones I did find weren’t very through so I just had to be the change I want to see. Hopefully it gives someone else who’s considering this a better starting point. 

Could you make up a design for this enclosure? And what truck did it fit

It fit a 2012 Chevy Silverado crew cab. Umm I could draw it out. Lol idk how to use sketch up and what not 

heres me testing it. I’ll have to ask my boy to video it in his truck when he gets the chance