frogcase2002

08 escalade esv 4 sp4 18s on 20k no wall

8 minutes ago, frogcase2002 said:

Well got it playin but ran into an issue. When it hits under like 24 hz the frequency acts real funny. And only at pretty much full volume. . Its like the bass pulses the frequency instead of it being constant. Its really weird iv never experienced anything like it. . . . Going to start weeding out shit tomorrow. .

If anyone knows what im talking about or has any suggestions let me know. . 

We did try another amp already and it still does it . .   Only full volume and only low 20 hz and under

It might be from wiring to 0.5 ohm. I had an old Powerbass amp that would do that at 0.5 ohm for whatever reason. Just a theory? 

Its like if a long 23 hz tone comes up in a song it sounds like its 5 hz with way more power if that makes any sense lol

Just now, Miles said:

It mite be from wiring to 0.5 ohm. I had an old Powvrbass amp that would do that at 0.5 ohm for whatever reason. Just a theory? 

Was kinda thinkin that but Figured It wouldnt be that bad right off the bat. . Iv ran alot of amps at .5 and Iv seen alot of people running amperes at .5 . .  But yea you never know

I knew they had pick up as an option when you order, just didnt expect a store front too. Pretty cool to see where I been ordering from.

Turns out it was just his eq :)

6 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

Sign the dust bro!

Lol the Truck Is dirty as shit right now

The rear end drops alot quicker now with the extra weight lol . Kinda good though cause the front would drop a little quicker because of the motor in front now there a little more even

Forsure need WAY more power . There hardly moving lol and its already getting ridiculous in there. Killing lows. Thinkin even more than the last enclosure which we were worried about. You can actually feel low/mid 20s in your chest 

Well 2 taramps 12ks are on the way :)

Alot of runs just for amps lol

1515800840573.jpg

More POWA :dancing:

That score was in the kick . . Did a 153.9 at 35 sealed on the dash

3 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

I got some sms480s up here if he needs em.

How many And How much? . He forsure needs more Reserve

Edited by frogcase2002

Forsure has more to gain to . Only massed with it after hooking the amps up for like half hour. Didnt even get the subs at all warm

I got 2 with bussbars that brings the 2 together as 1. You can PM me if interested. 

13 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

I got 2 with bussbars that brings the 2 together as 1. You can PM me if interested. 

Pmed

Forsure need to work on voltage. Dropping alot

This thing is ridiculous on the lows. Never been in something that hits 18hz like this lol. . Hes got plans on getting louder to

Alright . He wants to do some maybe 10" mid bass drivers in the rear doors. . He is pretty set on keeping the same mids he has the crescendo un6.5  whitch I dont really like to much but you can hear them clear over his 154 system . When the subs are off there really isnt anything under 200hz with the mids he has so he wants something to fill in the gap between the subs and mids. . Iv already said he can do this with just better mids and do a really good install but he wants separate mid bass in there and run them active so just looking for opinions on where to start with this. Im already going to be building his front door panels with 4 6.5s in each door and tweeters so he was wanting me to fiberglass some rear door panels with a big mid in it. Just  want to do the best I can and doin what he wants

His front stage right now is mids crossed at 200 and 5k and tweeters 5k and up.