Bighonkey

Who to contact

I ordered speakers for the first time over a week ago after them being recommended. It said would ship in 2 days. Been over a week and order hasn't even been fulfilled yet. Have sent emails and left calls with no response. Becoming frustrated with the lack of communication. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I ordered a set of sound qubed 6.5s for my Harley. Just frustrating because i cant put it back together until i receive them. Hopefully the reason I haven't heard anything is due to them being gone. I ordered from them because of the reputation of fast shipping and the no response on the slow shipping is what was bothering me. Nobody likes to be ignored. Thank you for your insight on the topic. Hopefully i will hear something soon. 

Wow, you must live somewhere the weather is really great if you’re jonesin’ for a ride right now, lol.  I am looking forward to riding weather again but it’s not even remotely on my radar when I look out the window right now.

I’m sure you will hear from them soon, especially after posting this topic, that usually gets extra attention. 

Rest assured my friend they will not ignore you 

Ssa got a great reputation for customer service l just received my subs and i live faaaaar away from usa so dont worry 

Best wishes 

Sorry for any trouble, as stated above, we were away at CES and rushing to catch back up as it is hard to stay on top of emails and orders while away at that kind of show.  I replied to your emails and I believe Josh tried calling you the day or day after you ordered.  Anyway, all is well, as we should have tracking for you later today.  I am here with any questions I can help with.

29 minutes ago, Tgc1989 said:

Hopefully my order ships today lol 

We should be caught up on a ton of SoundQubed orders today or tomorrow.