frogcase2002

2012 dodge 2500 2 evil 15s on 10k blowthrough

Current setup

2 zv4 10s on taramps 10k

Crescendo mids and highs on ppi 900.4s

1516229772585.jpg

1516229882802.jpg

1516229937490.jpg

Oh damn back at it again? So soon!? Lol. And perfect timing I’m looking into doing a blow through for my single cab ranger. I’ll be tuned in my friend 

Yea it should be a fun build. Iv built enclosures for blowthroughs but never completed one in a vehicle

I just hope we can get a decent amount of space for the evils cause dude is wanting to keep like half the bed. Should be getting started on the enclosure this weekend. . Been working on led's and neons around the car for the last couple days

Oh man the evils want the save  on the larger side lol. Unless you trim it down a bit. 

This build could get nuts.

Lots of neons lol

1516330154667.jpg

1516330183387.jpg

1516330216783.jpg

Are all those light 3 phase?

Lol Thats alot of lights...Looks like something my stepfather would do..He has a thing with lights I literary need sunglasses walking in his house..

2 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Are all those light 3 phase?

Lol Thats alot of lights...Looks like something my stepfather would do..He has a thing with lights I literary need sunglasses walking in his house..

Yea . . Yea he likes lights lol . Ill get some pictures of It In the dark

Dude said he dont care how much of the bed/cab gets cut out so tomorrow im going to check and see if there will be room to do just a regular ported enclosure blowthrough rather than a 4th order bandpass. . Really wouldnt want to cut out that much but think I could get louder that way. We will see what everything looks like

Its got an auto window in the back so cant do ported because of the motor. Going to have to be a bandpass

1516559124102.jpg

Wood cut for the enclosure

1516559236607.jpg

Extra fuse/relay panel for all the lights

1516559314490.jpg

1516559354032.jpg

1516559479078.jpg

Subs just got here :)

1516655929307.jpg

On 1/21/2018 at 8:26 AM, frogcase2002 said:

Its got an auto window in the back so cant do ported because of the motor. Going to have to be a bandpass

1516559124102.jpg

How do you feel about that ? I’m wanted to do a full cut out to make a regular ported Box. But the 4th order seems more effective since it’s a direct shot of out put into the cab. 

Honestly I would have rather done ported. Only like to do bandpass when I have to which here I had to . But it will be less cutting into the truck which is a good thing

Dude wants plexi somewhere on the enclosure so had to order some. Still should have it done this weekend

1 hour ago, frogcase2002 said:

Dude wants plexi somewhere on the enclosure so had to order some. Still should have it done this weekend

Nice. You work fast

1 hour ago, frogcase2002 said:

Honestly I would have rather done ported. Only like to do bandpass when I have to which here I had to . But it will be less cutting into the truck which is a good thing

Yea I’ve never done a band pass Box before so I wanted to keep it ported. But will there be cancellation ? Because I’ll try to make the hole big but it wont be as big as the sub or port. Like a trunk wall. It’ll just be an opening with with part of the sub and port being blocked. 

I wouldnt do it if you cant seal it off all the way

Starting on the enclosure

1516748034334.jpg