ManzKea

Ford ranger blow through

This should be a great build. Definitely watching. 

Also on the Evil mids, if the four ohm wasn’t available you should have just went with the 8 ohm version. You wouldn’t have noticed any difference in output. 

Well I was wanted to wire down to 2ohms to get the most out the amp. And I didn’t wanna buy more speakers to get the ohm load I was wanting. Shipping to Hawaii sucks lol. But idk I haven’t been around the block as much as some of the people here so I’m in that boat of wiring low to get the most out the amp 

That’s completely understandable and what most people are thinking. When you’re talking about subwoofers it can matter but when you’re dealing with mids or highs it’s not nearly as relevant. The frequencies that they play don’t require any real power to reproduce in the first place. 

Is that so? Yea I guess I am using that subwoofer mindset. And i never really was interested in trying out something different on my mids because one, I gotta buy a few to replace the stock speakers. So if i didn’t like it I’d have to re buy the same speakers in the 4ohm load lol. 

I also wanted to maximize the rms rating of the speaker. So I figure 2 speakers at 125 each would be more louder than 4 at  62.5. 

16 minutes ago, altoncustomtech said:

That’s completely understandable and what most people are thinking. When you’re talking about subwoofers it can matter but when you’re dealing with mids or highs it’s not nearly as relevant. The frequencies that they play don’t require any real power to reproduce in the first place. 

Got my pods going. Came out larger then I anticipated but oh well. Gotta take a pic of the final product.  I’m using a textured coating I got from parts express. I’m liking it. 

4C4776CF-9466-41CF-AB62-5CB7F046EBEF.jpeg

0E6548AB-E750-4962-9CD7-99AB6897097E.jpeg

5FB2855A-039E-4A98-9D5E-F717A60BF022.jpeg

Nice progress, nice tweets, and nice amp. :)

Yes it is.  That hawaii weather. 

50 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Bro is that grass. So jealous right now!

Thank you. I know it’s nkthing major but new content is always good content on here :)

Yeah buddy, I love pictures. :fing34:

That view.

Bro I dont think any of us with snow is looking at your truck in that pic fam. Best I can say is i think its white. Keep it coming. Less ocean next time.

3 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

Bro I dont think any of us with snow is looking at your truck in that pic fam. Best I can say is i think its white. Keep it coming. Less ocean next time.

Lol. Sorry. Different  cultures I guess. So if there’s still snow in some parts, how does valentine work out? Is roses still available ?

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

The pods are looking good brother! Keep the pics coming!! :partybanana:

Will do

17 minutes ago, ManzKea said:

Lol. Sorry. Different  cultures I guess. So if there’s still snow in some parts, how does valentine work out? Is roses still available ?

Ya in michigan we have indoor cultivation and im sure we import. We are coming in to our melting of snow time of year. But we typically get blastes once to three times more before its actually done. I have a friend that lives in hawaii. His father owns a few restaurants on the main. But I dig the work and the view man. Keep it up. 

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)