Andyz

Going from sundown zv5 to find btl neo

Tnks alot guys n yes I'll have to wait the zv5 get stink I a little too quick I have good electric and a tpi 440 so I was making sure it's not slip signal not saying sundown is bad 

16 hours ago, ManzKea said:

Like other said both companies are greAt. You should just pick up the fi because its comparable to ssa and the build quality Is great. Plus sounds like you’re stuck on that fi btl. Long story short , get rid of the sundown.

Good choice, and thank you guys for all the SSA love in this thread.  :)

Ok think going to need some advice here so  going to build a box on my own using the spec below for the fi btl 15 neo but I'm little confused on the spec in inserted in the Android app(box tuner calculator) is the length which is 22" dual 6" port, so when I'm ready to get the port do I meet 2 6" port 10" length each or is it 2 6" port 22" each also my other car I'm really thinking about a ssa evil too much ppl I've read all over have good story about them so will be trying one I'm the near future ps I know I type extremely had for other to read lol I myself sometimes don't understand lol n tnks for the love Aaron

Screenshot_20180219-152457.png

Screenshot_20180219-152451.png

Each 6" port would need to be 22

Wow that's alot of port length and if I do like 8" it's like 18-20" my thing is I want to do sub back port back hatchback m soon might be a SUV n tnks man for the reply 

20 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Each 6" port would need to be 22

On 2/17/2018 at 3:05 PM, ManzKea said:

Can you do bend 90° in aero is it as efficient as let say a straight aero port or will it also degrade the sound quality output

Not enough to be noticed. Just measure length as centerline of the bend same as a square or rectangle port length. The actual length of a set port area determines the tuning & the opening size (port area) determines the port velocity / air resistance.

Bro tnks 

2 hours ago, Jay-C76 said:

Not enough to be noticed. Just measure length as centerline of the bend same as a square or rectangle port length. The actual length of a set port area determines the tuning & the opening size (port area) determines the port velocity / air resistance.

Can anyone say which will be more musical the sp4 or btl neo

On 2/20/2018 at 10:29 PM, Jay-C76 said:

Now y’all got me wanting a SP4 or BTL NEO 15”!!!!!:D

Edited by ludeman

Yes will get that zcon for my other car soon but for now its going to be fo btl neo lol

11 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Zcon!!!!!!

Of the two questioned, I feel the SP4 would be more on the musical side, where as the BTL Neo will be more on the high pressure side of things.  Again though, in the end, so much of it will depend on the enclosure and tuning and system.

Side note, would be sweet if you did a Zcon or evil in another build.

Yeah tnks Aaron I have the Orion xtr 2500.1d for this build btl neo 15 but my other amp I have is the xtr4000.1 so evil might be it for sure I have to try a ssa or I'll beat myself up

Well either way both subs are awesome. Ssa is great. Welcome to the forum. We are here to help you along the way.

On 5/29/2011 at 8:35 PM, Sir-Lancelot said:

1 minute ago, Infinite913 said:

Well either way both subs are awesome. Ssa is great. Welcome to the forum. We are here to help you along the way.

Tnks bro appreciate it getting that evil next two months