Totally in love.  Above are SSA-Testarossa units #5, #6, #7.

Thank you Jason for trying these out.

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Totally in love.  Above are SSA-Testarossa units #5, #6, #7.

Thank you Jason for trying these out.

Thank you for giving me the option.    Not quite ready for these yet but Figured I had to jump out of months and to have the chance.  Just waiting for the JY power guys to offer up their cases  To put my batteries into.

Just posted this on Twitter but I never use Twitter  So I didn't tag you guys Cause I'm not sure how to do it on their. Only reason I have it is for pc stuff.  I don't have Instagram or Snapchat or anything else so I can't post on those you guys will have to do that. I can't believe I forgot to post in here oops few days behind lol.

Nvmd taged ssa in twitter

Edited by Jason Brittain

Prototypes?

Looks sweet. 

1 hour ago, Randal Johnson said:

Why different ?? Charging voltages ??? 

1 to charge the truck, mids and highs. Then other 2 will be charging only the sub amps. Which is 2 jy power 80ah lithiums powering 2 crossfire 8k's pushing my 4, evil 18s

Are you running different voltages is what I was generally asking. Should have been more specific. My apologies.

Something like 12 volts for vehicle and 16 volts for amplifiers.

no just 12. the jy's i have are only 12 so i honestly never even thought of going to 16. i guess this wouldn't be too hard in the future if i wanted to change down the road. this is my 1st insane build like this. it wasn't planned out this way at all. was only going to be 2 evil 18's in my backseat of my avalanche, then black friday sale so i bought the 3rd, then a friend offered me his extra evil so i traded a nendo 3500 for that. couple months back somebody sold a jy80 for decent price. then kevin(owns white s10 lives 15mins from me) who was at slam parked next to dino in the ssa tent got out of car audio had his 8k crossfires on his 4-18 xsv2's (so aaron heard those all day lol) for sale for cheap so i picked those up cause..... there's been more in the begining but it's just been evolving since the fall. it was just i wanted the sub amps on a different loop than the mids n highs. i know other guys do this all the time.