DoozeyMontana

New to SSA/First time posting on an audio forum

Hello there, community.

This is the first time I’ve actually joined an audio community and posted/commented within a thread. I’ve browsed many threads on various forums, which include the SSA forums, and I’ve actually gathered quite a bit of useful information/knowledge from doing so. I’ve had multiple sound systems throughout the years, which I have learned through trial and error some valuable tricks and what not to dos haha. My most recent system is the only one I haven’t actually fully wired and setup myself, because my vehicle has a dash/head unit that can’t be removed and doesn’t have a wiring harness. I let an audio shop install a sound processor (I’ve never really dealt with that) and wire up my vehicle/build a box for my subs, which turned out to be a bad idea. Long story short; the audio shop wired my subs wrong, built the box to specs that weren’t proper towards the setup I wanted, and in the end I’m trying to setup a new system with a little insight from a quality community. 

Looking forward to all the cool people and knowledge I can gain. 

Happy Easter as well! 

Edited by DoozeyMontana

Happy Easter and welcome!

:WELCOME:

Welcome.  Forsure came to the right place

:WELCOME:

Welcome

What up what up 

Welcome to the forum!!

I will readily admit that I’m biased but I think that you have definitely come to the right place in my opinion!