Travis

Good news everyone!

Ok life's been hectic. Accepted a job offer starting out almost five bucks more an hr than I make now.. after 3 years. The audio has been on hold. Looking for a tahoe or gmc  yukon. Just want opinions. Either going to order my second dc level 6 18.. or just order a pair of ssa evil 18s. For the price of one sub is close to just ordering the evils. And I know y'all are biased. But that's ok. I the level 6 is a skull cracker.. But not very musical. I don't want something just for burps lol

Congrats on the new job!

Thanks Aaron. Kinda put everything on hold. But the rebuild will be epic once everything is settled

Congrats man, I'm looking for a change of scenery for work as well. Nothing better than making more money.

Changing jobs is still hard regardless, lots to learn. I just changed mines in January and it hasn't been easy for me this year. Good luck with your new job and find yur way back to the audio scene

Thanks guys. Yea it's tough. I'm not going out. Just holding off until I can get into the swing of things. It'll be rotating shifts. So that'll take some getting used to. But if all goes well I could retire from this place some day and be financially set. Still working on friends builds in the mean time as time allows. Gotta post some pics of the progress there. But pretty stoked for a life change for the better.

Sounds like you should go with the evils. And you could sell the dc to buy a taramps 10k.  How bad is it on music?? I was looking into the lvl 5 a while back. Then I saw the lvl 6 and was like damn this thing is a monster. Is it really bad where you can’t let your music player play and just enjoy whatever song comes up next ?

You can play it on music but I'm not blown away by it. Normal music is kinda like meh. It's hard to explain but the bandwidth could be better. I mean it has to do with box tuning. And 40 Hz is skull cracking. But I'm a lows guy. It doesn't dig down.