Well bad news. Was about to order the second level 6 18 but apparently all the m4 motors are gone. Theve just released the m5 motor. Soo it was all up in the air over either some sp4v2's or new btl neo's. Tried contacting FI three separate times over the past few months with no response. Thus it looks like I shall order a pair of evils in the next couple weeks. I'm not bashing. But I've seen the service ssa provides. And that's the service I'd like to get as a paying customer. God knows this isn't a cheap hobby.

I'll be waiting for a build log :)

It'll be a while. Gutted and sold the jeep. So before I get another car payment for myself I'm going to just stockpile equipment. And May have spoke too soon. They found a "b stock" that the back plate isn't centered on the magnet. Waiting on a pic of the coil gap to be emailed.

Edited by Travis

Ill give my .02 since I ordered a subwoofer from Fi last month, took longer than the anticipated build time. I gave them a week before contacting since I'm in no rush, emailed and no response. Let some days go by and remembered they always answered me on facebook all the time. Messaged them on facebook and got a response asap, then an email reply two days later. Not trying to sway you, just thought I would share. Go try facebook and also check your spam mail too. 

Edited by jcarter1885
Grammar

That's what I just read somewhere else. And that they waited 4 or 5 months for the subs. I'm in no hurry. And also have no facebook. Think I've still decided against a second level 6. Too much headache. And even if I won't be able to see the motor I'll know it's off and it'll bug the he'll out of me. Pretty set on the evils. Mabey Aaron can chime in. But I want musical. And brutal. Pretty sure I won't be disappointed.  Thank you jcarter!

I've waited 5 months for 2 Fi subs, a few years ago !  That was crazy, but now it's not like that anymore.

I'd love to try some Evil subs, but I won't ever have enough power. If you can, just do it. :neil:

How did you like your Level 6 ?

19 hours ago, Notorious97200 said:

How did you like your Level 6

I guess it has it's perks. Just normal ported box didn't blow me away. From what I've seen they seem to favor 4'th and 6'th order's. And i dont just want a wind machine. Or the headache of maths to figure it all out. On a side note everything is on hold because my septic tank system may need replaced. Spent the last week hand digging up my main lines and replacing from the inlet side back to where my main line from the house. I had some tile that caved in and i think ive fixed it but fingers crossed. If it werent for bad luck id have none at all.

I wondered what was happening. A lot of amps have seemed to dissapear. Larger Korean boards anyways. Ascendant seems to be mia. No subs found whatsoever. I'm not in a hurry at this point so I'll just save more cash up in the mean time. The septic situation seems to be fixed after replacing all of my pipe to the inlet side. Fingers crossed. I really don't want a $10k plus bill to replace my septic tank. Much appreciated Aaron 

16 hours ago, Travis said:

I wondered what was happening. A lot of amps have seemed to dissapear. Larger Korean boards anyways. Ascendant seems to be mia. No subs found whatsoever. I'm not in a hurry at this point so I'll just save more cash up in the mean time. The septic situation seems to be fixed after replacing all of my pipe to the inlet side. Fingers crossed. I really don't want a $10k plus bill to replace my septic tank. Much appreciated Aaron 

To be honest, the online audio industry as a whole, is going through a big transition.  This is cyclical, seems to happen every 5 or so years.  Many of the smaller brands that shot up very quickly, are fading away.  We are being pushed to the brink, but luckily, we didn't take too much risk and should be able to survive this massive shift.  We have new products in the works, but always very limited based off of money.

I'll speak for everyone that supports ssa in saying this. Best of luck. Ssa has some amazing products and all of us would hate to lose you guys. 

7 hours ago, Travis said:

I'll speak for everyone that supports ssa in saying this. Best of luck. Ssa has some amazing products and all of us would hate to lose you guys. 

I appreciate that.  It's killing me the wait for subs to get to us.