Sign in to follow this  
Travis

New build time!

1 hour ago, Randal Johnson said:

Can't see the pic.

Odd. If I click my link it works. 

let's try this.

Edited by Travis

Alt is being built by Mike right now. Then gutting to deaden the entire cabin. 

It's in and playing. Made it to one show. The voltage holds pretty amazing with the singer alt. Second Northstar 220 is in. Best score managed was a 149.7 on the dash at 38 with drivers door open. Still has zero sound deadaner (ordering some this week to take advantage of the black friday sales). I need to get a video of it playing but since I run everything thro my phone I can't get video at the same time. As of now it's parked in my garage till spring. We got our first snow the other day.

Last few updates

Also if anyone has ideas on the shifted magnet fix... yes I can pay to get it fixed. But I have zero invested into it at this point. 

Edited by Travis

Stashing more away till spring. And saving up for some new subs. All in time. But I do need to get a demo vid at least. Mabey before the end of this weekend. So much going on around the holidays

Yes, so much going on around the holidays and it's keeping all the people busy. But you still did a great work on the blazer, especially how you managed to put on the audio truck parts. By the way, what new subs are you planning to buy?

Well I had my heart set on evils but they are no more for now. So probably team FI subs. I was hoping to swing buying them for myself for black friday but I can wait. Mabey by the time I'm ready the new evil replacements will be here. And thanks. A long way to go still