MrSector9

Adire Audio back in business

Not sure if anyone else was on the email list but they announced they are reopening and are currently producing subs, plans to release the extremis 6.8 for early next year and Koda's either in the first or second half of the year.

https://adireaudio.com/

Interesting.  Surprised as I assumed Wiggles was done with this market.

Our friend Andrew Gurierrez & company recently acquired this company, looking forward to see what they do with it.

Bad Ass equipment back in the day. Hope they do good !!!

So, just so I know I heard everything right, your saying Adire Audio are coming back to the game finally? But did I also read correct, its not the same owner but someone who acquired the company after purchasing it from the original owner?!? Well aslong as they're reopening, cuz this would be a dream come true 4me!! I F*ING LOOOVED every adire audio product I ever purchased! In highschool, my junior yr, a friend & I built 2 systems,(both were our 1st systems we ever owned) 1 for my truck & 1 for his, He had 2 12"shivas on just a wimpy little sony explode 1200 I believe, & I put a single 15" Tempest paired w/ a Rockford punch 900 monoblock., Although my friend would never admit it, my tempest was obviously the victor of the 2 systems....paired w/ that punch 900 WOW, no joke that single $150.00 Beast of a Budget Tempest woofer would straight rattle street lights when we'd cruise main street after Friday night football games....we had friends w/ insanely expensive top shelf systems from JL, Alpine, Kicker etc.... & no joke, there was no reason to even compete with any of those systems, you could tell from a block away that there were always 2 systems that stood night and day above the rest! I hate sounding like 1 of those cocky shits that thinks everything they own is the best but I swear im not, but anyone who knows anything about adire audio or who have ever owned any of there products should already know that's not me bragging it was just simple fact....Adire was light years ahead of the competition back in those days, atleast in my honest opinion there wasn't a manufacture that existed in those days, (99'-03') that could go toe to toe with adires woofers in regards to the Output, SQ, combined with nearly thrift store like prices on their products, sure there were better subs I suppose but your wallet better be thick as shit, infact youd most likely need a man purse to purchase quality like those guys anywhere else!!!!

Dang sorry for the rattling on & on there but if this news is correct I'm freakin Pumped! If it is, however, a different owner I just hope they can continue the Adire Audio Legacy by manufacturing products that embarrass every other manufacturer & that the most embarrassing part about it all is when you look at the price tag & wonder if you stumbled into a GOODWILL store by accident somehow lol! LONG LIVE ADIRE AUDIO!!! PLZ DON'T LET THIS BE FAKE NEWS! LOL You'll once again have a life long customer here the moment the 1st shiva, tempest, or better yet Brahma, hit the shelf! Best of Luck! 

Funny that it coincided with some Linkedin activity by dan

I'm curious about the buildhouse.  The FAQ page states all drivers are built in the USA, but the Brahma's page makes no mention of it's build, yet both the Shiva and Tempest information pages proudly state they are built in the US.  The last I knew, there was only one buildouse that was licensed to produce XBL^2 and it is in China. . . .   Or has the patent expired?

On 10/14/2018 at 3:27 PM, Tirefryr said:

I'm curious about the buildhouse.  The FAQ page states all drivers are built in the USA, but the Brahma's page makes no mention of it's build, yet both the Shiva and Tempest information pages proudly state they are built in the US.  The last I knew, there was only one buildouse that was licensed to produce XBL^2 and it is in China. . . .   Or has the patent expired?

Hi @Tirefryr The Brahma is hand assembled here in California. Thanks for pointing that out, I will update the description. Dan still has the patent, when we acquired Adire we acquired the ability to produce XBL^2 drivers. 

On 10/13/2018 at 3:13 PM, Tidbit96 said:

So, just so I know I heard everything right, your saying Adire Audio are coming back to the game finally? But did I also read correct, its not the same owner but someone who acquired the company after purchasing it from the original owner?!? Well aslong as they're reopening, cuz this would be a dream come true 4me!! I F*ING LOOOVED every adire audio product I ever purchased! In highschool, my junior yr, a friend & I built 2 systems,(both were our 1st systems we ever owned) 1 for my truck & 1 for his, He had 2 12"shivas on just a wimpy little sony explode 1200 I believe, & I put a single 15" Tempest paired w/ a Rockford punch 900 monoblock., Although my friend would never admit it, my tempest was obviously the victor of the 2 systems....paired w/ that punch 900 WOW, no joke that single $150.00 Beast of a Budget Tempest woofer would straight rattle street lights when we'd cruise main street after Friday night football games....we had friends w/ insanely expensive top shelf systems from JL, Alpine, Kicker etc.... & no joke, there was no reason to even compete with any of those systems, you could tell from a block away that there were always 2 systems that stood night and day above the rest! I hate sounding like 1 of those cocky shits that thinks everything they own is the best but I swear im not, but anyone who knows anything about adire audio or who have ever owned any of there products should already know that's not me bragging it was just simple fact....Adire was light years ahead of the competition back in those days, atleast in my honest opinion there wasn't a manufacture that existed in those days, (99'-03') that could go toe to toe with adires woofers in regards to the Output, SQ, combined with nearly thrift store like prices on their products, sure there were better subs I suppose but your wallet better be thick as shit, infact youd most likely need a man purse to purchase quality like those guys anywhere else!!!!

Dang sorry for the rattling on & on there but if this news is correct I'm freakin Pumped! If it is, however, a different owner I just hope they can continue the Adire Audio Legacy by manufacturing products that embarrass every other manufacturer & that the most embarrassing part about it all is when you look at the price tag & wonder if you stumbled into a GOODWILL store by accident somehow lol! LONG LIVE ADIRE AUDIO!!! PLZ DON'T LET THIS BE FAKE NEWS! LOL You'll once again have a life long customer here the moment the 1st shiva, tempest, or better yet Brahma, hit the shelf! Best of Luck! 

Hi @Tidbit96 we just as excited to be back as you are for us to be back! While Dan is not the current owner or involved in the day to day operations. He is very active in consulting on the design and recreation of all the Adire drivers! 

6 hours ago, Adire Audio said:

Hi @Tirefryr The Brahma is hand assembled here in California. Thanks for pointing that out, I will update the description. Dan still has the patent, when we acquired Adire we acquired the ability to produce XBL^2 drivers. 

6 hours ago, Adire Audio said:

Hi @Tidbit96 we just as excited to be back as you are for us to be back! While Dan is not the current owner or involved in the day to day operations. He is very active in consulting on the design and recreation of all the Adire drivers! 

Welcome to SSA.

@Adire Audio

Would you consider adding an online dealer?

:WELCOME: just subwoofers or will you guys also offer other equipment to go along with them?

Oh, reminds me....

Bummer the brahma comes with a black motor. that chrome one sure is sexy.

On 10/16/2018 at 8:43 PM, jcarter1885 said:

:WELCOME: just subwoofers or will you guys also offer other equipment to go along with them?

Like maybe the Extremis midbass ???

On 10/16/2018 at 6:43 PM, jcarter1885 said:

We are just doing subwoofers, soon to be components as well. Possibly amp a few years down the road. 

1 hour ago, Adire Audio said:

We are just doing subwoofers, soon to be components as well. Possibly amp a few years down the road. 

:fing34: appreciate ya for the response

I want to hear the new Shiva's for sure. @95Honda