Bohanan23

X series?

What's the rumor on the HDCX I keep hearing about? Wouldn't mind some info and release date as I'm window shopping now for some 8's most likely for my best scenario within my application. SQ is about an hour drive for me so it would be cool to go swing by to pick some up if I decide that route!

Old post bump.. New build. Just ordered the HDX3 12" for my 06 single cab center console build. For now it'll see about 12-1500rms from a DD M1C.. Then in roughly a month or two I'll upgrade to the Q1 2200.1.. Any other HDX3 builds out there? I decided to go with it over the sundown x or fi stuff, mostly for cost but also because I was happy to hear the hdx3 was made for better low output which is what I want.

Look forward to a build log?

The forums seem pretty dead.. But possibly some pics and updates along the way. Current speakers are focal access 3 way in door, focal 2 way in rear pillar powered by arc audio 300x4

On 2/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, Bohanan23 said:

The forums seem pretty dead.. But possibly some pics and updates along the way. Current speakers are focal access 3 way in door, focal 2 way in rear pillar powered by arc audio 300x4

We love build logs here.

I asume youll be doing sub up? I had a 03 single cab chevy i did a single ten(nonSQ sub) downfiring, port forward with great results. But sounds like on a good track with equipment choices

Sub firing towards rear and aeroport facing towards front of truck. Last setup was DD 9512 and it was a slot port with sub back, slot port under it. Truck was pretty loud on a m3b on anything in 30 hertz. Had a shop build that one, about to build this one myself for the first time. Max measurements I took were 15-15.5" tall, 14" wide between seats, and 37.5" long but realistically make the box around 30-32" to have some room still. Sub is a monster (to me). 400oz magnet and weighs right at 50lbs. Having "Where's Major's Designs" hook me up with a build sheet starting tomorrow