Love all the behind the scenes work and thinking that went into these subs. You guys never let us down by being informative about your products. 

Will the xcon and zcon have different names as well to keep this whole Evil theme going?

Thinking 4 or 6 sealed...

6 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

Love all the behind the scenes work and thinking that went into these subs. You guys never let us down by being informative about your products. 

Will the xcon and zcon have different names as well to keep this whole Evil theme going?

Thank you!  ZCON may just stay the same, we are unsure at this point, but the initial check has gone out to get the ball rolling on them as of this week!

1 hour ago, Randal Johnson said:

Very Nice looking driver !!!

Thank you!

1 minute ago, nem said:

Thinking 4 or 6 sealed...

Would love to see this build in person.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, jcarter1885 said:

I want to keep the family in the loop, I could do a better job of more updates along the way.

The Zcon production was just funded, so it will return.

Awesome.  My boat may need one :)

12" Demon Specs 

• Re: 4 ohm
  • Fs: 41.6hz
  • Sd: 51.0
  • MMd: 142.5g
  • BL: 15.34
  • Qms: 3.175
  • Qes: 0.62
  • Qts: 0.52
  • SPL: 88.4 dB
  • Vas: 38.78 Ltr
  • Cms: 104.7
  • Krm: 13.3 Ohm
  • Erm: 0.747
  • Mms: 139.35 g

3 hours ago, 2pac said:

Any release date 

Not soon enough!

The production run will be done in 10 days.

2 hours ago, Clarity19 said:

cant wait to buy one :) more pics please :)

We will have some photos soon.  I am very excited for these.  Lots of previous SSA sub DNA in them. 

Sweet I was just about to ask about the voice coil situation but I just saw the pic of the box... And now I know what Santa is gonna bring this good boy at Christmas! Hell yeah thanks guys. I've got lots of respect and trust in the SSA name after what the evil 6.5 did for my setup! My system was totally incomplete and acting on Aaron's recommendation I ordered a pair and I still can't stop smiling when I turn on my system on!!!! Can't wait! Keep me posted guys!!

1 hour ago, ATX.WeenR said:

Sweet I was just about to ask about the voice coil situation but I just saw the pic of the box... And now I know what Santa is gonna bring this good boy at Christmas! Hell yeah thanks guys. I've got lots of respect and trust in the SSA name after what the evil 6.5 did for my setup! My system was totally incomplete and acting on Aaron's recommendation I ordered a pair and I still can't stop smiling when I turn on my system on!!!! Can't wait! Keep me posted guys!!

That is awesome to hear, thank you!

p.s. the packaging... On the SSA products is bad ass. I usually toss those boxes pretty quick but those evil's came and now I keep my various odds and ends in the boxes. If the sound doesn't sell those the damn boxes will! Lol! good job, for real... 

And that red thread pops man! Good choice. Almost too good looking to put in a box and throw a shit ton of wattage at.... Nah.. Les do this!!

On 11/17/2018 at 6:38 PM, ATX.WeenR said:

p.s. the packaging... On the SSA products is bad ass. I usually toss those boxes pretty quick but those evil's came and now I keep my various odds and ends in the boxes. If the sound doesn't sell those the damn boxes will! Lol! good job, for real... 

That is @Mark LaFountain doing the design work.

23 minutes ago, Clarity19 said:

the suspense is killing me eta?

Should have an ETA soon as all that is left is the box printing.

1 hour ago, Clarity19 said:

:/

Build house is getting back to me with more info.

10's and 12's ?