Sign in to follow this  
Benorcell

Hello, everyone!

New guy here. Happy to have found this great online SSA community. I'm hoping to learn with the other members here. Have a nice day!

:welcome:

3 hours ago, Benorcell said:

New guy here. Happy to have found this great online SSA community.

I'm fairly new myself but this place is much better than many other online forums because many of these guys are extremely knowledgeable but the majority of them aren't "Holier than thou" Ass-Jackets with more ego than brain.... Like I experience in other corner's of the internet's AND web's too! Lol. Welcome from the other newb. Check-out the SSA store man they got good prices and the SSA speakers are friggin niiice. My new pair of 6.5s are anyway!

:WELCOME:

Thank you very much, fellas! I'm at the learning curve for now, but will surely check out the other threads to really get a grasp of the basics. Cheers!

Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, feeding my Pomeranian with some treats and watching TV with my wife. And when we're not indoors, we would play catch in our backyard with our dog (though we had to secure one of those petsafe Stay+Play wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn’t stray far from our yard. Our neighbor had a weak wooden partition, and we once had an argument when the poor fella ended up on his lawn). Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers!

All I do is work. I spend more time in my sleeper truck than I do in my own bed. Is what it is I guess !!!