Sign in to follow this  
madepick1

Please let me know if there are any rules in the forum that cannot be violated.

Welcome to SSA.  Here are a few topics if you are looking for possible rules:

39 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Welcome to SSA.  Here are a few topics if you are looking for possible rules:

Hey Denim, would i technically be considered a noob too?

Edited by Youdoofus

5 minutes ago, Youdoofus said:

Hey Denim, would i technically be considered a noob too?

Haha, well that is partially relative.

30 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

I spam this site up daily. Is what it is. LOL

i cam here because caraudio.com seems pretty barren as of late, or its people asking what they should do stem to stern for their audio setup. Its like, man.... i dont have an hour to type this all up instead of the newb doing some reading

Dang, it’s been a fat minute since I’ve been on that forum. 

2 hours ago, Youdoofus said:

i cam here because caraudio.com seems pretty barren as of late, or its people asking what they should do stem to stern for their audio setup. Its like, man.... i dont have an hour to type this all up instead of the newb doing some reading

People will ask that same question here too...  It seems no one is capable of thinking for themself today, let alone be able to do any research...

That being said, welcome to the forum.  Hope you enjoy the content.

18 hours ago, Youdoofus said:

SSA varies a good amount from CA.com.  The members here tend to be a little more experienced and tend to stick around longer and put more time into their builds etc.

19 hours ago, nigel said:

People will ask that same question here too...  It seems no one is capable of thinking for themself today, let alone be able to do any research...

That being said, welcome to the forum.  Hope you enjoy the content.

yeah, i know that feel bruh and thank you!!

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

SSA varies a good amount from CA.com.  The members here tend to be a little more experienced and tend to stick around longer and put more time into their builds etc.

sounds good. ill try to keep my threadjacking and mindless banter to a minimum. hey, you wanna make a thread here that shows all the blowouts y'all are running. Still waiting to pull the trigger on the AB XD 12 dual 2 or dual 4. Its for a 17 year olds ride and i dont trust him with running 1 ohm LOL

34 minutes ago, Youdoofus said:

yeah, i know that feel bruh and thank you!!

sounds good. ill try to keep my threadjacking and mindless banter to a minimum. hey, you wanna make a thread here that shows all the blowouts y'all are running. Still waiting to pull the trigger on the AB XD 12 dual 2 or dual 4. Its for a 17 year olds ride and i dont trust him with running 1 ohm LOL

Oh you're fine.  I always encourage any one to post in an existing thread if they have anything to add.  We have a massive topic called the IHOP for endless mindless banter.  We have a SSA Store section here on the forums where we post specials on the SSA Store.  Would you be interested in other options for that install?

Maybe one of these with a tiny discount: https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/vfl-gn-1244.html