RadCman7

Need help deciding on components

I'm looking for the best set of component speakers around $100 and coaxial around $50-60. Doing a budget build in my new car. Speakers will be powered by NVX JAD900.5 about 70w at 4ohm

First I was looking at the NVX V-series 6.5" component and coaxial. They have decent reviews I can get both speakers in a set for $129.99

What are some other options in the same price range. I'll be using a sundown sa-8 v3 for a sub. Just want something that will sound good with it. 

I can't comment on any of them, but you won't find any favorable views of skar on this forum 

I have Polk db in my truck now, think those would sound better than the nvx? And just save money towards something else?

I love my hertz comps. They sound great with ~70 watts. Lots of kick mid bass. Try to find on deal on some.  

Owner of Skar is a crook.  No way, no how should you buy anything from them.

Thought about scrapping the rears and just putting it all in the front?  I would.

scrap the rear and spend that money on alittle sound deadening up front

On 2/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, RadCman7 said:

Any knowledge of Skar or Soundqubed? Speakers subs and amps?

I would steer clear of SKAR.  SoundQubed is a nice value option, their Q series amps are a great choice for the money.  They just overhauled their subs and I have not heard the new ones, but the previous models got loud easily on modest power for a low price.

I agree with the above posts about not spending the cash on the rears, but put that money into sound deadening.  Will make a big difference.

Lots of good advice here !

Don't use rear speakers, they're useless, they won't be audible!

Spend a little more on the front stage (better speakers, some deadening on the doors,...etc). You will never egret it.

I concur dump all cash in the front speakers