rich00

Subwoofer reccomendation

Find a pair of buckets in the junk yard and replace the rear bench and build a center console for the rear of the vehicle.

25 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

So you’re installing a sub under the front seats of a Quad Cab truck ??? Why ???

Well first of I already had it.  Second I had it already.  Third I'm not a basshead anymore and I would never take out the backseats. You've never seen a quad cab dodge have?  Its basically an extended cab.  

I'm happy with it so :cheers

Herman Smith (MECA SQ Competitor) has one similar. His sub enclosure and amp rack is a center console stretched from dash to rear window with 4 bucket  seats. I know it can be done. 

also, posting vehicle pics would help us help you with ideas and suggestions.

Just trying to help brother ... 

Just a question.  Have you ever seen this JL box?  It's tiny.  Just fit snugly under the seat and still have all my cargo space.  I don't custom fab or even build my own enclosures.  I pretty basic now a days.  Wife and step son more important to me.  Just happy to have some bass again

57369562925__094D0DE2-9C09-45B1-BD02-10AE009A5FB5.JPG

I understand brother, my family is the only reason why I’m on call 24-7 doing heavy recovery. However, I do find time for my Avalanche. Not much, but it keeps me happy. 

Get it all playing and post a vid !!!

Oh its playing already.  Ill see if I can get a decent vid.