ShawnFleming

*EVERYONE PLEASE READ*All non sales/order emails to Fi

**********EDIT**********

Hey guys, just needed to let you know that I have been very swamped at my normal 9-5 job, as I have received a promotion and am now the head of the IT dept in gainesville at my company, but that nw means a ton of hours. I have not been able to devote the time to the forum and emails like I used to, and am deeply sorry. As soon as I hire a few more ppl I will be back to full support, but for now I must backout for a little while. I will be back!

As well as Nick@ficaraudio.com

We can take care of the general questions as Shawn said.

I don't think the people that order subs realy understand all the hard work and time that goes into them. I have not ever built one, but I believe it would be very time consuming. Only a 2-5 day wait for a custom sub is pretty amazing.

Just wanted to say great job guys, and keep up the good work.

(if you want to work on my sub a little more than others it would be great)

...Only kididng .

Good Job Scott, Nick, Shawn, and all the guys at Fi.

Edited by Wanger35

This is pin worthy.

Great idea Shawn. I'm sure one of us customers here can help out with those kinds of questions. I wish there was a way we could help out even more. I really feel for you guys.

Great idea Shawn. I'm sure one of us customers here can help out with those kinds of questions. I wish there was a way we could help out even more. I really feel for you guys.

Thanks buddy, and yes current/previous customers, who have experience with our equipment can also answer many many subjective questions, and experience related questions. And alot of times, if a question is posted in the forum and a member can answer it, it can be before we ever even see the question, which helps out the person asking the question dramatically, b/c they get the answer much quicker.

Thanks for the help Gone.

PS. Gone, I know I should know this, but what is your name, so I dont have to keep calling you gone!

Thanks buddy, and yes current/previous customers, who have experience with our equipment can also answer many many subjective questions, and experience related questions. And alot of times, if a question is posted in the forum and a member can answer it, it can be before we ever even see the question, which helps out the person asking the question dramatically, b/c they get the answer much quicker.

Thanks for the help Gone.

PS. Gone, I know I should know this, but what is your name, so I dont have to keep calling you gone!

I would be proud to help any Fi customer out whenever I can. And my real name is Mehrad. Haha it might be a little hard to get down.

Hello FI crew

i dont know if this is the right place to ask about it

but its been about three weeks since i mailed scott about purchasing subs

and shipping them ouside from the USA [to israel , if it matters]

and i still didnt get any reply

any updates with this?

please help

thanks

Eli.

Can someone tell me what the specs of a fully loaded 15" BTL are. i.e., mounting depth and anything else that is different than what is listed on the site.

Thanks

Keep up the good work. I know I've been a little impatient with getting my emails answered as of late. But please understand...I love your products.

Got mine at finals Miguel. hell, you were just 3 cars away from Scott and Shawn and you didn't get at-shirt???

i just sent a message about a wrong order i placed and i want to change it....let me know:-) thx

can you ship me up a shirt to alaska??

or should i email scott?

Is tthere a number or a person I can talk to about possibly setting up a dealer with you guys near Chicago il. They are more than happy to sell ur product and have many people looking to buy your product. Please email me at wheeliemastertm@aol.com

Eric with Car Concepts

Is tthere a number or a person I can talk to about possibly setting up a dealer with you guys near Chicago il. They are more than happy to sell ur product and have many people looking to buy your product. Please email me at wheeliemastertm@aol.com

Eric with Car Concepts

Fi is not a dealer based company, strictly direct.

Their sister company Ascendant Audio is the dealer based one.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

Eric with Car Concepts

Fi is not a dealer based company, strictly direct.

Their sister company Ascendant Audio is the dealer based one.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

Is there any difference between the 2 and also is ascendent any better than the fi

They carry different subs. People try to relate them, but there are differences in each of the drivers that people try to relate.

One better than the other? They are both very high quality drivers. If you mean does one perform better than the other. . .they perform different. You could ask that question about drivers within each brand - Does a Q perform better than BL, or does a Havoc perform better than a Chaos? Depends on your application and goals.

Brian