ShawnFleming

*EVERYONE PLEASE READ*All non sales/order emails to Fi

Hi Nick, Scott, Shawn,

I sent you guys email about a question regarding how soon can I get my order since I will be in Florida from March 15-30. I was wondering if I ordered as soon as I got there, would the subs arrive in time so that I can fly them home to where i live?

An email would help me make the decision.

Thanks!

Hi Nick, Scott, Shawn,

I sent you guys email about a question regarding how soon can I get my order since I will be in Florida from March 15-30. I was wondering if I ordered as soon as I got there, would the subs arrive in time so that I can fly them home to where i live?

An email would help me make the decision.

Thanks!

Finally was able to get in touch with Scott.

Thanks Scott for taking the time to answer my phone calls. I am excited in receiving my Fi Subs. I have been doing Car Audio for the longest time as well and this is the first time I will be trying out Fi Subs.

It was really an honor to be speaking with you and I appreciate the fact that you took care of everything yesterday for me.

Thanks again! I will give you a holler as soon as I physically get my hands on the Subs.

You guys rock!!!

Hi Guys...i dnt know where i can ask this but i'm bit curious why the Fi still haven't reply my email since the BTL back online on the 20th May...i would like to make an order for another Fi BTL 12...i already have 1 of that but i need 1 more BTL sub...can somebody tell me what happen.. :ehh: i know the Fi sure got tons of orders to be done...they have done a good job on the sub coz i won my SPL competition twice using single Fi BTL 12" against double 12" woofers in my place (Malaysia) :dance:

Edited by haizuren

anybody at fi can reply my email pls??

I'm interested in your subs but, i dotn really know where to begin to shop, do you have prices with sub models. i tried to browse this forum and SSA but could not find your subs. can you pmme a link?

Thank you

I'm interested in your subs but, i dotn really know where to begin to shop, do you have prices with sub models. i tried to browse this forum and SSA but could not find your subs. can you pmme a link?

Thank you

ficaraudio.com

simple google search would have answered the same

Thank you

Are you gonna come to the forum with this nonsense as well, you have to be a troll.

I believe I have a legitimate question.

I order a pair of 10" passive radiators with XCON dustcaps on Feb. 27th. Confirmed the order with Nicole through email on Mar. 5th. Since then I've sent a few emails regarding status with no replies. Any chance I could get an update here?

I know you all are very busy, just looking for an update.