Saturndude87

How many runs of 1/0 gauge is recommended front to back

I’m running 2 skv2 1500.1s at the moment strapped,gonna be adding 2 more..What do y’all recommend for 1/0 runs to the back battery bank?Also would 1 dedicated run of ground be enough?

not enough information given to properly answer this question.

Welcome to SSA

For the moment I’m running just 2 skv2 1500s..I have a 55ah agm under hood,and 110ah of agm in the rear,waiting on my 320 amp alternator and a couple more 55ah batteries to come..the wire used is 1/0 ofc sky high wire,3 12” skar audio evl 12s for the subwoofers..what other information would be needed ?

Sounds like to me you’ve done your homework on equipment. Seems to me like you should already know the answer to this.

not trying to be an asshole or anything, but it sounds like your trolling. Just Saying 

Not trolling at all..mainly just wanted input,when I ask 5 people this question usually I get 5 answers lol..just seeing what everyone has to say..My bad if I came off as trolling.

Am I reading this correctly ?? 

4 1500.1s on 3 12s ??? 

Why not go with a single 5k ???

Edited by Randal Johnson
Spell checker

Are you having voltage issues right now, or is your current wiring at capacity? 

Basically, you're only going to need/see the multiple runs of cable in competition vehicles where tenths and even hundredths of dBs separate winner from loser.