Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Free stuff :)

OK, as many of you know the forum crashed during an update and we lost the past 6 months worth of posts and info. This forum is such a valuable tool for customers, new and old, to post questions, reviews, and use as a database to search from.

So... I want things built back up and fast. I am hammering out all the details of what this little contest will be and how exactly all the free stuff will be handed out... shirts/stickers. But it looks like it will boil down to this:

1. For those with Fi products:

A. Start a detailed topic with description of your system using Fi subs... pics (are a must even if they are off a bad camera phone), enclosure design, amps(s) used and any other info you feel would be helpful.

B. Start a separate detailed review of the sub detailing good bad and ugly about it.

C. Post 10 more messages in any topics of the forum (at least 2 of which have to be in other forums besides Fi too...)

And you will get a Fi shirt and a couple of stickers...

2. For those without Fi products Id like to see:

A. Start 5 topics (1 of which has to be in another forum besides Fi). I dont want to see "Pigs in a blanket are better than French toast", or "I like to pee".. I want to see topics relevant to car audio and that they could turn into something useful and productive. We are trying to rebuild what we had... not simply bump up the post count on on the forums.

B. Post 20 more messages in any topics on the forum (at least 4 of which have to be in other forums besides Fi too...)

And you will get a Fi shirt and a couple of stickers...

****NOTES: Please follow the info below on "how" to post the topic. The reason we are doing things this way is that there will be sticky on how to search for info from this forum database... and it will make things MUCH easier for everyone.

Please state what subs and how many you have. IE: 2 SSD12 or 1 BTL 18. I am not as concerned with the specifics of the subs (copper coil, pole chamfer... blah blah blah. You can get to that in the review. Just that it is in an easy to follow standardized format that can easily be searched from. Same goes for the instal, just go by the car... Honda Accord or Ford Expedition. Not the specifics... just an easily searchable title. Then you can detail things from there.

For a great example of how to write a review, please check out http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7135

Once you feel that you have accomplished your mission (and all posts have to be after the crash date of Feb 21st) you can PM Shawn, Nick, or myself to check and see if you met the requirements. Ill then get your info and get you out a package.

For the forum member that contributes what Shawn, Nick, and I feel is the most valuable contribution (could be the most amount of useful posts and topics... or a single post that saves the world) to the SSA forums will receive a $250 credit towards Fi products.

The details of this may change and evolve some over the next day or two but feel free to start. For those that have posted reviews already since the crash... your topics/posts count towards a shirt. So please check back and tell your friends and anyone else that might be interested.

Thanks...

Scott and all at Fi.

Cool - I like it. Now for you to be offering a free shirt that must mean they are available?

Will they be up for purchase?

I plan on doing the steps but am building the box right now but 1 shirt may not do it for me. There are 2 days in a weekend :fing34: I think I will need to buy some as well.

I am all stocked up on my Steve Meade Items from system of the month. Time for FI items.

I do have to say that I had never heard of FI until I found Steve Meade's site. I don't know, but he seems like a great marketing tool for FI. Popping out glass eyes definately deserves some bragging rights. :OhYeah:

Edited by baggedbirds.com

1. For those with Fi products:

A. Start a detailed topic with description of your system using Fi subs... pics (are a must even if they are off a bad camera phone), enclosure design, amps(s) used and any other info you feel would be helpful.

B. Start a separate detailed review of the sub detailing good bad and ugly about it.

Scott just double checking but we start TWO topics

1. which includes A.

2. then another topic that includes B.

OR do we start topic A then in the SAME thread start another topic about the review ? (so 1 thread with two topics in the same thread)

I wrote a review should i re-edit it or post a new brand new one ?

thanks

Edited by theabunai

theabunai... (2) topics, 1 with A and 1 with B. We are trying to keep things separate... for people to be able to search for the subs they are interested in, or for the car they have and see what others have done in them.

For your current review simply edit the title to "2 SSD 12" and you are good to go :)

Baggedbirds.com... I know I got my SMD work shirt :) We currently have the ultra plain shirts available, but I havent posted any new info about them since the day of the forum crash (they are $12 for a S-XL shipped in the US and $13 for a 2X). Ill get more info up on how to order them shortly. For now Id rather save a good chunk of this batch for forum freebies for posting. I have another shirt designed and done(more elaborate than this ultra plain one)... but I havent made a run of them yet.

Thanks,

Scott

theabunai... (2) topics, 1 with A and 1 with B. We are trying to keep things separate... for people to be able to search for the subs they are interested in, or for the car they have and see what others have done in them.

Thanks,

Scott

Ah makes Plenty sense now Mucho thanks

Does the '2 18s in my dd topic' sound good for A? More pics when it's light out.

Edited by tejcurrent

hmmm, let the spamming begin, i want that 250 credit ;)

This is a great idea, someone whore out this link all over the net STAT!!!

Oh and BTW, "French Toast" kills "Pigs in a Blanket" any day of the week. ;)

i want me some FRENCH TOAST.

:D

Great idea guys!

Once I have my sub, I will be writing a 3 page review! I want that $250 in credit, and the shirts+stickers sound cool too :P . You have any pictures of the shirts, becides in the "my eye just poped out" video?

this is such a good idea! im goin to get started on my review now and i'll post it tomorrow. gotta get that rough draft done first haha i cant contribute anything worth 250 USD but thats a wicked donation to anybodies basstastic charity.

i just want to make sure i understand this right, one new topic should be made, and a review with pics and detailed descrptions? plus 10 extra posts and blammo! free shirt? i guess its a good thing i made about 6 new vids of the automobile today!

I like this idea...................i like it alot..................and i had french toast for breakfast :P

J

I think im done...

I know this doesnt count for the t shirts and chit, but since we are all going to come in this thread ill post here.

I am working on collecting videos of different setups. If you have one please PM me with it so I can get a thread going for new users.

I think I'm fiished as well. Tried the PM/email thing, but I guess you guys must be pretty busy. Would you please pm me about this, Scott/Nick/Shawn? I'm about to buy a BL, so maybe you could save some shipping. Thanks.

Tremor, I love it.

Can you give me the specs on that box. Dimensions, Volume?

Doesnt seem like alot of air space for those subs...

I might go with those exact dimensions for my 18in Build..

nice idea. maybe we can get the other manufacturers to do something similiar........

i have to pee, will in just a moment. 'tis the pause that refreshes...

and the pigs in the blanket, when you add a slice of cheese> french toast many, many times over!

now, where's my teeshirt? i'll take a sticker for my tool box too......

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sign in to follow this