Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Free stuff :)

Hey Scott,

This is Glenn from Fontucky! If I'm going to do this I want to see what the T shirt looks like! Post a pic up there buddy! It better be hip and not just a plain "fruit o the loom" with 2 bold "FI" letters on it. In fact you should have a contest on who could come up with the best designed T-Shirt for your company and have everyone vote on which one they like the most! That could be fun! :fing34:

fudge man its free...who cares if it is hanes with FI on it...

Its to help rebuild the forums...

I personally wouldn't mind underwear with big bold red letters that said Fi...

Ahhh to dream !!

:coolugh:I hope you guys know I'm just yankin his chain!!! LOL!

Except I do think the contest part would be cool tho! :takepix:

i know some of you have emailed me, i've been busy as heck....and i dont have time right now to sort through all of the posts and see if everybody that has emailed me has met the criteria

I hope to beable to sift through it tomorrow night...

Thanks for you patience

-Nick

Hey as long as your aware of it, im in no hurry...

I didnt e-mail you, I e-mailed scott as your PM function is down...

i very rarely see pm's on here, so i turned them off.

i can keep up with emails, pm's i cant

just bumping this up as a reminder.

J

Yeah did you ever check for those of us who think we have finished

grim where are you in western ny??? im in eastern ny, but i would love to hear your set-up sometime?

oh yea, and i finished it too, but no hurry.

I'm originally from Olean as me and Grim have discussed

J

I need to make an addendum to this post later today stating that when you complete the task (or feel you have and want us to check) please be sure to PM or email us with your account name, real name and address, along with your shirt size. We have received quite a few of them in emails with no info attached whatsoever... and its hard to try and match things up without it.

We will be packing up and shipping out the first batch of them over this weekend. So to those that have already given full info and completed it, you should probably have a shirt in the mailbox next week :)

Thanks,

Scott

hey, for those of us who post more then required or for fellow mods, what do we get free? but for real.....

how much for a 2xl shirt and a few stickers? i know i don't have any Fi equipment, yet, but i'd still support a group of guys who represent the industry as well as you guys do.

anyway, let me know what i need to do.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Scott, Nick or Shawn

when will the announcement be about the 250 store credit be made ?

Is there a date (i wanted to invite more friends over to the forums but they all think they are too late and won't make whatever "cut-off" date that is set for the grand prize)....

thank you

Later on whenever we decide...i figure after daytona and everything gets settled back down

Everybody that emailed me and did not include their T-shirt size please email me again, i'm still compiling the list.

Thanks!

answer my questions dammit!!!

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

mrray13... no need to get pushy ;) Email me your address and shirt size (scott@ficaraudio.com). I know you have contributed WAY more than what was required for a non-owner.

Ill get a list from Nick and Shawn shortly of all of the people that have completed the task and have PMd or emailed them... then cross reference it what I have so far. For those that we do not have complete info on, we will try and contact or post their names on the forum so that they can get us an address and shirt size. I have 7 people so far that have sent me info and have been checked as "good to go". Ill get their shirts/stickers packed and shipped by Monday.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

mrray13... no need to get pushy ;) Email me your address and shirt size (scott@ficaraudio.com). I know you have contributed WAY more than what was required for a non-owner.

Ill get a list from Nick and Shawn shortly of all of the people that have completed the task and have PMd or emailed them... then cross reference it what I have so far. For those that we do not have complete info on, we will try and contact or post their names on the forum so that they can get us an address and shirt size. I have 7 people so far that have sent me info and have been checked as "good to go". Ill get their shirts/stickers packed and shipped by Monday.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

well i would have qualified but nick cheated and erased a bunch of my posts

Tom, I have some anti-bunch thongs screened for you. We got you covered ;)

Haha nice^^^

Anyways, I just wrote my review and should qualify. Let me know if you need me to re-e-mail you my info. My name is Kyle Obright, and I recently bought a 15" SSD.

So what do we need to do for a pair of those scott :coolugh: lol

From what I hear, it wouldnt take much! :lickscreen:

I may not of qualified, but damn I like this promotion idea.

J

Sign in to follow this