Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Free stuff :)

Woot for Shawn getting back to me. I know you guys were busy the last week. Keep up the good work.

yeah i think so...takes a lil while since there so busy i know it took them about a week to get back with me.

been a while since i sent scott my links to my threads. any word?

I simply havent had time to get through all of the links, emails and pms sent for these in the past week. Ill try and get on them late tonight. No worries... if you did it, you will most definitely get a shirt and some stickers :)

Thanks for the patience.

Scott

no response... for 4 weeks...... i no ur busy.. but like to show my support. on my ride.. and spread the word..

Lmk if link and pm was lost.

Mike

I think they are crazy busy. I believe my mail has fallen under their spam filter already before. May want to try sending it again. Worse case scenario is that they get 2 and ignore 1.

PM's get lost and overlooked a lot...

I'm pretty sure i sent your information with the last batch of shirt orders i sent to scott.

I sent out 10 yesterday and another 8 today. I dont have the full list in front of me so Im not sure of all the Mikes... but I have Allcock and Millen as 'Mikes' for todays...

These take 2 to 3 days via USPS... so if you dont get yours by Monday... please feel free to yell then. ;)

thanks...

Scotts phone

OK.. the free stuff program is ending on April 30th. We will announce the winner of the $250 gift certificate after that as well.

So get to typing and posting pics if you havent already done so...

Thanks,

Scott and all at Fi

Man I better get to work.

The problem with me is I just don't like to post useless stuff i can't be a post whore its not in my nature. :ughdunno:

Aww man i just did it. :coolugh:

Well today is the last day....

i hope my free stuff gets shipped out soon been waiting for a while....

Congrats to the winner of the 250GC.

I don't expect to win or anything but I started a build log called walling an s-10 blazer. I can't say to much about the subs because I haven't heard them yet but they look like a great build and they have the biggest tinsel leads I have ever seen. Thanks for the awsome product and will let you know what the blazer does in about two weeks at its first competition. Lee

I don't expect to win or anything but I started a build log called walling an s-10 blazer. I can't say to much about the subs because I haven't heard them yet but they look like a great build and they have the biggest tinsel leads I have ever seen. Thanks for the awsome product and will let you know what the blazer does in about two weeks at its first competition. Lee

I know I ain't do chit, but I am looking forward to getting my subs when I get home.............They gonna be killer.

Props to the winner. You had to of earned it.

J

Sign in to follow this