Randal Johnson

All my Audio friends has settled on down ??

Pretty much 

I started a family, bought a house, and travel for work. So I end up getting zero time for audio, plus the financial cost is something I really can't stomach anymore. 

I have a pair of Icon 12's and an IC2200.1 in my Malibu but that's as far as I've gone and will go for probably awhile.

I still check out the forum. Just nothing worthy of posting. Working swings. Playing with the little person. And stashing stuff away for the new build. And trying to decide where I want to go with it.

Same here, house is rebuilt, last baby in college, 1 grand daughter due in October, still got audio equipment with little to no time to even look at it.

Life just gets in the way, I still keep in contact with some friends from this forum. This site deserves more traffic for sure, its easily the best knowledge base for car audio on the internet.

Just sent out a newsletter.  That should help a little.

I still have my setup playing in my CX-5, and I'm happy with it...everyday !

Sometimes I take a look at the forum, but I think all the traffic went to facebook and all their car audio pages. 

All the forums took a hit with all the social media apps. I can't say it's better now.

I learnt so much from here...Thank you SSA.

I still check the forum regularly, but, unfortunately with 3 kids, I have zero time or money for car audio anymore.  Wish I did though.

I've tried the FB groups. I don't understand how they are popular.  The information is largely incorrect and idiotic while being nearly impossible to search through.  I much prefer the forums.

FB groups are horrid.  And FB likes to change what of the content it "thinks" you should see.  No seperation of content based on topic.

Still an old school forum guy here for sure.

For me, it’s shifting gears and slinging hooks on the road. 

Not much time for family and hobbies. I do what I can for both. 

I keep this site on my shitty iPhone just to keep track of things. Sure miss the traffic !!!

We still have a massive membership base.  I guess I need to be a little better on sending out regular newsletters.