Sign in to follow this  
///M5

Where did you first hear about Fi?

First I was lurking on the CA forum and that lead me to ROE and then to the Fi's website which finally lead me here.

i was told about FI from a guy on the circuit city forums. Im not an FI owner yet but hoping to be an owner very soon

i first heard about fi from the forum called ecoustics. then i saw steve meade's vid and i had to have it.

Already was here..........started talking to Nick and Scott, doing a 'top secret' project right now,

Should turn out killer.

J

That I heard the previous RE owner started a new company and you know you have to chech it out. I was a big fan of the RE XXX last time... even though I never owned it.

I heard some rumblings about a new subwoofer company from a topic over on Sound Illusions forum, I clicked on a link that brought me over here to SSA.

I joined just to be able to ask questions about FI products, next thing I knew, a BL was sitting on my door step!

Heard Nick talking about FI, thought he was joining a fraternity or something. :D

embarassing to admit, I knew nothing of car audio when I started doin research. My first place to research was yahoo answers. From there went to caraudio forum. Shawn and Scott both got me there. Sent me to ROE and got hooked. Not to mention, as compared to the RE subs that I was planning, price and power are miles ahead of RE. Lastly, Scott has helped me a lot and Shawn has done more for me in the last little bit of time to teach me than anyone has before. So, the customer service really got me. I tried to call RE once the other day....lets just say after about 30 minutes of the phone being on speaker phone then some idiot treating me like I was stupid, I can't ever look at RE again, left bad taste in my mouth. Thanks Shawn, Scott, and Nick.

embarassing to admit, I knew nothing of car audio when I started doin research. My first place to research was yahoo answers. From there went to caraudio forum. Shawn and Scott both got me there. Sent me to ROE and got hooked. Not to mention, as compared to the RE subs that I was planning, price and power are miles ahead of RE. Lastly, Scott has helped me a lot and Shawn has done more for me in the last little bit of time to teach me than anyone has before. So, the customer service really got me. I tried to call RE once the other day....lets just say after about 30 minutes of the phone being on speaker phone then some idiot treating me like I was stupid, I can't ever look at RE again, left bad taste in my mouth. Thanks Shawn, Scott, and Nick.

No problem buddy, Im glad I could help you. And like I told you, if you want to come down a couple weekends, I'll even teach you some installing. Also I would have helped you whether you buy our product or not, I just really enjoy helping and more importantly teaching ppl about car audio. Give me a shout whenever bud. You should try to come over toe Jax this weekend, there is a huge car show, a 3x iasca competition, and a 4x db drag competition/weekend. Its at the fairgrounds in jax.

Actually the ones that makes me really interested in Fi is the great 12 challenge in ROE and I always wanted a 15" sub and a SQ sub so the answer is Q15.

ill chime in on this one.....i heard about some badass subs that had the brutality of an MT18 but more "streetable" (aka cooling, among other upgrades) so i figured id look a little closer into it. I liked what i was reading. I made the contact and Within 5 minutes of talking to Scott i had some on the way :coolugh: Havent looked back since.

3 words realm of excursion :P and from there it was just research hehe... then purchased.. then one happy customer :P

Sign in to follow this