Sign in to follow this  
funkindatrunk

SPL test, 2 1500d and 16v, mic at headrest

not bad

Thanks for posting that Robert!

No problem, I wish the vid was a little better but it was taken on my friends bs camera. Im getting a good amount of power out of the amps and they are durable as hell. Love em.

154.4!!!

That score is off of 2 1500D's?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you tried it on fuses? Best I have gotton off of 2 is 149.9 @ the head with 1 15" sub. Still have alot more tuning to do. I plan on buying 1 more kinetic 2400 and an HO adjustable voltage alt within the next month or so that should help my score some.

That score is off of 2 1500D's?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you tried it on fuses? Best I have gotton off of 2 is 149.9 @ the head with 1 15" sub. Still have alot more tuning to do. I plan on buying 1 more kinetic 2400 and an HO adjustable voltage alt within the next month or so that should help my score some.

I have a full 16v setup and 4 shocker sig 15s.

Still a very impressive score. It is very hard to get high numbers at the headrest, well atleast for me. You've been loud for years.

Still a very impressive score. It is very hard to get high numbers at the headrest, well atleast for me. You've been loud for years.

I got big into reality spl last year. There wasnt a whole lot of people doing it but this year that placement is standard for MECA. You should see alot higher scores this year at the head. It seems hard because most every spl box doesnt really do that great with the new placement. Its mostly tunning, if your peak is anywhere from 35 to 50s you will do good. Most anything higher then that doent do so great. Doing a 149+ at the head with 1 15 is pretty bad ass. I have a jeep that i drive daily and it has 2 Diamond 12s and 1 mojo 2000d and it only does 144s.

Sign in to follow this