audio nirvana

Introduction to Audio Nirvana

Hello, and welcome to the Audio Nirvana page on this forum.   We're pretty new to Car Audio, though many of our customers have used our speakers in mobile applications for many years.   But we're mainly home audio experts (50 years experience) and we've done many recording studios too, but we haven't been involved in Car Audio very much before.  We're hoping to change that.

What do we make?  We make a trademarked full range speaker line called Audio Nirvana.   These are single driver (no crossover) speakers of very high efficiency.  Normal listening level is just 1/2 watt.   Yes, that's right.   That's because the magnets are so large, that very little power is required.   Our 6.5 inch speakers weigh about 9 lbs each and the magnet is as large as it can be, and still fit through the mounting hole.  No, these are not cheap speakers, but the prices are quite affordable.   And we make them in 3, 4, 5 (sometimes), 6.5, 8, 10, 12, and 15 inch sizes.   Yes, a 15 inch speaker that does not require any tweeter and will play higher than you can hear.  Why does anyone make tweeters?  I have no idea......

We use 3 different types of magnets:  ferrite, alnico, and neodymium.   We have three different cone designs.   All frames are cast aluminum, not cheap pressed steel.  Connectors are all gold plated metal, not tabs.  You can learn all about them on our webpage.

We've sold more than 25,000 pairs, in the last 16 years, with 100% money back guarantee.   In all that time, we've had just 10 pairs returned.   So forgive us for thinking we make the best sounding speakers in the world--at any price.  Give them a try, if they don't work for you, you will get the full purchase price (which includes free shipping) back.

Please visit us at www.commonsenseaudio.com or email us at sales@anspeakers.com  You can also phone us at the number on our Contact Us page.   Thanks for your interest.   David Dicks, Owner

We look forward to learning together about Car Audio, as much as you do.  

an8+ferrite.jpg

an3cf.jpg

an4+superb240.jpg

an4horn.jpg

an5classic.jpg

an6.5cf.jpg

an8wclassic240.jpg

an8wclassica240.JPG

an8wsuper240.jpg

Edited by audio nirvana
add pictures

Welcome to the SSA forum and look forward to learning more about your speakers.

:welcome:

I am a big full range fan.  Can't wait to see/hear more.

Welcome aboard!  I am skeptical, I must say, but I'm open to change. 

Welcome

:WELCOME: and Im tuned in