Torres

My LOC remote wire has less than 12v

I have everything connected right on my amp but it is going to protect mode!! I’ve disconnected everything and connected everything back but still is in protect mode. I have a loc running to my amp on my stock boss radio. Can anyone let me know what am I doing wrong. Also if I connect the remote wire to the amp and conect the battery wire and remote together also my amp turns on idk if that a bad thing or a good thing. Fyi it was working before and one day in the am everything stop working. 

Unplug the speakers from your amp and see if it still goes into protect.

Double check all wiring to make sure that NO - & + are connected or loose.

Turn the gain down as low it will go

Report back...btw, instead of saying "less than 12v" giving us a measurement would be good.

You're using an LOC on a Boss radio?  Does it not have RCA outputs?

If the amp works when you give it 12 volts from the battery, then obviously the turn-on lead you are currently using is causing the issue.

:WELCOME:

Hello guys I’m new to this and need help. I’ve never wired up an audio system with a stock radio. I have a 2013 Chevy traverse and want to add some subs with an aftermarket amp. Reading many forums I purchased a line output converter and wired it up according to the wire diagram my amp turns on but my subs don’t work. I have the line output converter wired to my rear speakers. Could it be that I need to wire the lOC somewhere else?