Sign in to follow this  
Surfer J

Hello everyone.

Hello my name is Jason. I have been searching through multiple forums for information and have joined a few that I have found worthwhile joining. Currently I own a 2008 Tundra double cab. I am currently running an Alpine headunit. Morel Tempo Ultra 6.5" separates on a Zapco ST-X4 SQ. My substage is a single Stereo Integrety HST-15 in a ported box tuned to 25 Hz. It is on a Taramps MD 5000.1. I have a Dayton Audio DSP-408 I plan to install soon so I can run the Morels active. I am using the Tundra as a test vehicle for when I can afford a new Jeep Wrangler and can apply my knowledge to a full system build.  I look forward to all the information and answers I will find here.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to SSA!! Sounds like you are in it to win it! LOts of good info here that will help with that goal. :)

:WELCOME:

:WELCOME: and nice equipment, I also have a DSP-408 not fully installed yet. Cant wait to see the build log and ask away. 

Welcome

There will not be a build log for the Tundra. I will do on for the Jeep. I will post a build log for the new box build with my HST-15.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Surfer J said:

There will not be a build log for the Tundra. I will do on for the Jeep. I will post a build log for the new box build with my HST-15.

Nice, looking forward to it.