Sign in to follow this  
Rotor

Hello! Illusion Audio Carbon ND-15

Hello, lurk on here from time to time. Appreciate the information. Anyone have any experience with the Illusion Audio Carbon 15 inch subs? There is like zero information out there at least from what I found so I'd figured I'd ask here. Specifically info on box builds, what worked etc. I have the all the specs for the subs but was wondering if anyone had any personal experience.

20200225_131722.jpg

New one on me brother ... Welcome to SSA

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Thanks everyone. I figured it was a long shot. I talked to one of the lead engineers for a while. He works on Illusion, Focal, Mosconi, Gladen etc. Very interesting guy to talk too. He said they have one of these that doesn't work he had recently dug out to repair and play around with. I told him I would send some pics once these are installed in some type of build. I have four Planet Audio P12NEO's that look very similar to these as well. I also picked up four Lanzar Neo10's that are of a similar design. I have been kind of obsessed with these Neo subs lol. And the fun part is many of them have long been discontinued so It is quite a challenge finding them! I attached a couple pics of the others if anyone was interested.

20200226_153527.jpg

Well it wont let me upload anymore pics so there's the Planet audio 12 at least!

You can link pix from another location.