S10XtremeWitBass

Help with sub & port placement

Hello guys, I have a 2003 Chevy S10 Xtreme ext. cab and need help,advice suggestion's on my build. I am doing two FI SP4 V.1 15"s on two 3500 watt amp's. I have upgraded all my electrical and sound deaneded the whole truck already. I"m not going to compete I just want a super loud daily that get's real low and loud. Also,not wanting to wall it. I have a problem with the box size,port size ,tunning,and what would sound loudest subs and port up,forward or vise versa. Any help is greatly appreciated.Also if anyone has pics of there builds on trucks like this i;d love to see them.

I was in this same conundrum not too long ago.  The general consensus I was getting from others was subs up, vents firing to the side.  I am going sealed, so I will have no personal experience, but that is the advice I received from many.

I've had a handful of single cab trucks and for those I've always done a pair of 10s or 12s in the middle as low as possible.  OF course, those have all been sealed as well. 

Thank you for your advice. I have also heard the same thing but heard that's more towards SPL which falls into competing . I just want something that will play low and get super loud to the ear. Hopefully I get some more input from you guys