Sign in to follow this  
clifff150

US Acoustics Sale?

Really looking at getting the Mike. Any chance there will be a sale on the US Acoustics equipment soon?

Watch SSA FB page sometimes things go on sale, mainly around black Friday.us acoustics at a great price already , hard give better discount i would say.

We had them on sale for a while.  Might go back up soon.  If there is another item you need, we can do a combination discount for sure.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

We had them on sale for a while.  Might go back up soon.  If there is another item you need, we can do a combination discount for sure.

I’m really looking hard into the Mike for my Icon (purchased last month) and was thinking about getting a Barbara Ann for my comps. I’m definitely not being cheap but it would be my luck to purchase at full price then they go on sale shortly after haha. 

Edited by clifff150

1 hour ago, clifff150 said:

I’m really looking hard into the Mike for my Icon (purchased last month) and was thinking about getting a Barbara Ann for my comps. I’m definitely not being cheap but it would be my luck to purchase at full price then they go on sale shortly after haha. 

What is your SSA Store account email?  I can put a little SSA Store credit on your account towards the Mike.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

What is your SSA Store account email?  I can put a little SSA Store credit on your account towards the Mike.

PM sent 

:woot: You'll love the Mike amp man, I just sold mine in February to upgrade to more power. 

Awesome! It’s so damn sexy. I didn’t really “need” it but have been wanting one for a while. I think my Icon will make a good match for it. 

On 7/19/2020 at 11:11 AM, clifff150 said:

Ordered the Mike Friday! Can’t wait to try it out. Thanks so much Aaron!

:woot:

Mike came in fast! Man, this is one sexy amp. I absolutely love the look and can’t wait to show it off next to the SSA Icon. Now I gotta decide if I want the Barbara Ann to match and show off as well. 

1 hour ago, clifff150 said:

Mike came in fast! Man, this is one sexy amp. I absolutely love the look and can’t wait to show it off next to the SSA Icon. Now I gotta decide if I want the Barbara Ann to match and show off as well. 

:woot: