clifff150

Icon Amps?

I’m just curious as I’ve always wanted an IC-2200.1. Are the Icon amps going to be coming back? I see the Demon amps are available now and share the same build as the US Acoustics. 

in stock at 1800 woofers i think

https://www.1800woofers.com/ssa-ic2200-1-2200w-mono-block-amplifier/

From what I was told, the 1800 woofers site isn't correct as they haven't updated it yet to match the SSA site. I wanted another IC2200.1 too.

Edited by firey_kimchi

On 4/5/2021 at 10:23 PM, clifff150 said:

I’m just curious as I’ve always wanted an IC-2200.1. Are the Icon amps going to be coming back? I see the Demon amps are available now and share the same build as the US Acoustics. 

Do you want a IC 2200.1 amp, or do you want Icon and Demon SUBS ?

I wanted an SSA sub amp too, but they were not available when I pulled the trigger ! :(  But the Ampere amplifier I got is good.  :)  

Yeah I was searching an IC2200. I have an Icon 12 I’ll be using soon. I was looking at the Ampere 2000 but I may go with the IA 15.1 as my long term goal is .5 ohm once I get all the electrical in place. Sure wish they’d bring back the black and blue sale. I loved spending my money on that lol

Edited by clifff150

There is occasionally IC2200's floating around by TeamSSA members.  We do plan to bring back the IC amp line.  They were just ultra expensive to build and people didn't want to pay what they were worth.  Then people didn't always want to pay Black Friday pricing.  Then people didn't want to pay Black Friday pricing that hung around for 6 months.  Yet, other brands that were hype laden and were a far worse value sold very strongly.  So it is challenge to me to consider how and when to bring back a high end amp line if sales are not going to be very strong.  There is a 5,500 watt mono prototype for the line already.

Understand 100%. Forum boners are a b. Yalls products have been very solid from the start and I always recommend them. Think y’all would bring the demon lineup into the IC range? 

On 4/20/2021 at 12:11 AM, clifff150 said:

Understand 100%. Forum boners are a b. Yalls products have been very solid from the start and I always recommend them. Think y’all would bring the demon lineup into the IC range? 

What do you mean bring it into the IC range?

14 hours ago, clifff150 said:

Power. Like 2k+ 

It is something we are considering.  There is an IC5500 prototype...

12 hours ago, clifff150 said:

Nice. Digging the new demon line up 

Thanks, in a perfect world, we have 3 full lines.  But high end amps are so $$ to build and people only care about super cheap power now.