Sign in to follow this  
clifff150

Audio Legion

I’m curious if anyone can fill me in on what’s going on with AL? I know SSA and DroppinHZ used to sell them but now I can’t find any online dealers. I’ve been told they are ghosting their dealers right now and it appears they are liquidating some products on their site. When they first came out everyone said they had great CS and then I started hearing of warranty horror stories. Wonder if shady practices did them in?

Nope nothing shady, just seems as they are going out of business at the moment. Don't know all the details just something that I read on FB.

I’ve been told from multiple people that their warranty service was a joke and they’d do all they could to blame the consumer for the issue. I purchased an AL2500 due to the $230 price tag. Figured even if it needs repair down the road, it’s worth it for a 2500 Korean board. 

From what I was told, yes, something shady, but not on the part of Audio Legion.  They got screwed over badly, which is a shame as the team behind AL were good people.