MJS_IraggiAlts

New and Checking in!

Hi All! My name is Melissa Stephens with Iraggi Alternator and I just wanted to post a message to introduce myself. I started working with Iraggi in August 2015.

I am the Director of Operations, CFO and CTO. I also handle all website building/maintenance, Facebook business page, customer emails/messages/complaints, accounting, quotes and so much more. Now Dominick Iraggi has time to just focus on building great alternators! I have completely restructured Iraggi Alternator. 

I am also a member of several groups which have gone really well. I would love an opportunity to show anyone who may have heard or had a bad experience at one time to check us out on our new Facebook Business Page and Google Business Page. I want nothing more than to continue to rebuild the Iraggi name and provide the BEST customer service and products we
possibly can. I have also restructured the pricing and benefits that are included with all alternators too! I would love the opportunity to help anyone I can, even if they don't have an Iraggi Alt.
I regularly post tips, advice and information related to car audio, alternators and other info in that general area, so please check it out!

melissa@iraggialternator.com - my email
m.me/melissajstephens - my direct contact

Iraggi Logo - BLACK_clipped_rev_1.jpg

mmmm.jpg

Welcome to SSA.

Welcome

11 hours ago, MJS_IraggiAlts said:

Hi thank you! Trying to figure this forum out....lol

If you would like a manufactures section, shoot me a PM.

:WELCOME:

Hit the three bar icon on the top right of this page. Select Account tab and then select Profile tab. On your profile you will see a pencil icon and image icon next to your profile image, either of those should work.

I am not seeing 

On 9/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, jcarter1885 said:

:WELCOME:

Hit the three bar icon on the top right of this page. Select Account tab and then select Profile tab. On your profile you will see a pencil icon and image icon next to your profile image, either of those should work.

I am not seeing three bar icon, or pencil to edit.. I attached screenshots...Sorry to be a bother

SSA1.JPG

SSA2.JPG

SSA.JPG

I think I have it set to 25 posts minimum.  I had to make a number of minimum limits a few years ago when we were hit hard by spam accounts.