Kinda new to this but just need an idea as to what I need to upgrade on my truck to run my 4 15s 600 watts rms 1200 max I got a 3k amp coming and 0 gauge wire my truck is a diesel so it already has 2 batties and a 110 amp alternator from the factory. I just want to make sure I don't have to worry about power loose. Anything helps thanks.

I would personally upgrade to 2/0 or at least another run of the 0 gauge.  I would also add some extra grounds.  It's crazy how insufficient factory grounds are, but they are penny pinchers so never spend more than they have to.

Like posted above go for 2/0 welding cable, will save you some money. Upgrade your batteries to AGM if you haven't already. Install a volt meter to monitor trucks voltage and one to monitor amps voltage. 

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum and community man!

as previously stated, upgrading wire will only benefit you. whether that is now or in the future. 

definitely sand down your grounding points to bare metal if you haven't already. AGM batteries are a must.

a few tips:

OFC wire and CCA wire are very different, and we could all agree here that, OFC is the much better option. expensive yes but much more worth it with the ease of mind. (CCA doesn't transport the amperage that OFC will)

DEADENER IS YOUR FRIEND. I know, it seems redundant BUT running a big stereo, deadener will only help you preserve your vehicle. especially if you are hitting some tasty low notes to the point that your peeling our skin panels off the support panels. 

Measure twice cut once :D

any other in depth questions just ask! We are all incredibly helpful here!

My question to you would be, What speakers are you running and what amp did you go with? Would love to see a build log when you start!