Sign in to follow this  
KLUVKUSTOMS

NSPL show 3/10/07

Truck/SUV 0-30 - We did a 146.4 dB. Good enough for first place for the day. Truck is unmodified factory electrical and no sound deadening. 1 SAZ-1500D on 2 SI Mags D2 12's wired to .5 ohms in a 5cu ft box; did a good amount of work to get the port just right. Looks like the key frequency was 48 hz.

Good Job on the win, wish I could have been there, but I'll be defending my record at Roanoke Rapids with 4 1500's on 2 DD 9510's.......

Should be fun, hope to see you there.

Good Job on the win, wish I could have been there, but I'll be defending my record at Roanoke Rapids with 4 1500's on 2 DD 9510's.......

Should be fun, hope to see you there.

What meter do they use, Term Lab?

Congrats on the 1st place.

great job kluv,but i think u will have to change classes because your amp draws over 150 amps of current.not trying to rain on your well deserved honor but i saw a topic on termpro nspl site about your amp and your class.0-30 suv class states that 150 amps current draw max.nevertheless hope to see u and stratusrt01 in my town,roanoke rapids in april.i will be in the blue astro with 4-btl18's and power acoustik

a3000db amps.

You can guess what I'll be in...........

A Black Stratus R/T debadged. Just look for the Sundown sticker on the rear window, and I'll be running Pro Trunk. I caught the thread about the amps also, and they are right, but the judges should have verified also. Some people just don't know the rules, or don't understand them.

Edited by stratusrt01

great job kluv,but i think u will have to change classes because your amp draws over 150 amps of current.not trying to rain on your well deserved honor but i saw a topic on termpro nspl site about your amp and your class.0-30 suv class states that 150 amps current draw max.nevertheless hope to see u and stratusrt01 in my town,roanoke rapids in april.i will be in the blue astro with 4-btl18's and power acoustik

a3000db amps.

Thanks for the cudoz:)

Yeah i think we will be in that 31-60 class next time.....it was our first time out, we didn't know.....sorry if it caused any heart ache:) Can't wait till the next one......i had sooooo much fun!!

Sign in to follow this