Aaron Clinton

Introducing the first SSA subwoofer

I have been leaning on it pretty hard the last few days and it is holding fine, even when the old trusty Overdrive is giving me 2 greens. ;)

one sentance..............website of the company that god himself signed off on

J

this is the greatest reply of all time... :thanx:

Thanks Mark............

now can I get a damn set of these and a sundown 3000d waiting at my house for me?

J

Can i meet you man all jokes aside you live in MD I would love to meet you and hear how the sub sounds and maybe you can teach me a few things car audio wise..

Sure, I am always up for a meet. Maybe we can grab a few other people, possibly build something.

seriously? what part of MD? I live in Frederick but I drive everywhere...my fiancee even lives in Baltimore county

Baltimore FTW :)

Props to you Aaron.. long time no see, glad things are going well! I really need to get back into my hobbies. Getting married, having a kid and moving into a house put a damper on things.

Ray

Can i meet you man all jokes aside you live in MD I would love to meet you and hear how the sub sounds and maybe you can teach me a few things car audio wise..

Sure, I am always up for a meet. Maybe we can grab a few other people, possibly build something.

seriously? what part of MD? I live in Frederick but I drive everywhere...my fiancee even lives in Baltimore county

I live north east, there is a dbdrag show in glen burnie on the 31st. I believe Randy might come up and compete, so we could have a few people there.

Baltimore FTW :)

Props to you Aaron.. long time no see, glad things are going well! I really need to get back into my hobbies. Getting married, having a kid and moving into a house put a damper on things.

Ray

Hi ya Ray, congrats on the baby!!!

mine is about to turn 1 year old! You should try to meet up with the rest of us if you get a chance.

I'll see what I can do, been working most saturdays but might be off that one. You going to bring your new toy with you?

Mmmm aaron looks good man... (not to mention the price is ubber sexy)

Well if you get tired of messing with it you can always ship one over to hawaii and let me wang the living crap out of it in the 4 boxes i have in my garage...lol

Any specs on it yet aaron ? Fs, Xmax etc etc

Well if you get tired of messing with it you can always ship one over to hawaii and let me wang the living crap out of it in the 4 boxes i have in my garage...lol

BTW I am about to rape your review section with a review on almost everything i own down to the freaking wires :nutkick:

I'll see what I can do, been working most saturdays but might be off that one. You going to bring your new toy with you?

If I can make it, I will probably have it and the Mach5 prototype also.

Once we finalize the cone, then it will be production ready I believe then we can release T/S. But until then I would rather not post them until they are final, because if I post up what it is now, someone could love the T/S and then I go and change the moving mass or something and that could piss off some people. So to play it on the safe and conservative side I am forced to hold off for a bit.

BTW I am about to rape your review section with a review on almost everything i own down to the freaking wires :nutkick:

That would be sweet!! the more reviews we have the better!!

Said before say again...........lemme know price..........I am actually thinking one of these may go in my mother's truck for opera....

J

I live north east, there is a dbdrag show in glen burnie on the 31st. I believe Randy might come up and compete, so we could have a few people there.

I know I will most definately be there...

trying to get things prepared now..

We are changing out the top plate and baskets will be on order very soon. But we need to figure out if we should have a 10" version.

Nah. 12" and 15" to start, then 18" if there's capital for it.

My opinion, of course.

Nah. 12" and 15" to start, then 18" if there's capital for it.

My opinion, of course.

Agreed.

I was going to make a topic, but the more I read the less interest there is for 10's. That is what I was going to use in the sled for a show car.

This sounds very interesting. :)

Oh No! A silly Question:

Will these subs perform better than my 4x 15" Mags?

I`m now doing a new build (Will post it up in a mo)

26.5 Cu.ft Box - 27Hz tuning - The port takes up 2.8Cu.ft

This sub is meant to do close to MAG like performance, but if you are competiting and doing well with the MAG stick with them. :)

Rough timeline?

Some adjustments have to be made to the logo before it is made by the company that makes the laser cut stamps. Also waiting on baskets to be secured too. So approx 5 weeks to be on the safe side. Wish I had an exact date.

Thanks Aaron. Rough estimate is probably better as there are ALWAYS delays and an exact date would just lead to disappointment ;)

Well I dont want to say 2 weeks and it be 7, so minimum a month for sure.