Aaron Clinton

Introducing the first SSA subwoofer

Also release time (approx) and Logo?? Do we have a nother contest?

J

There is no set release date. But I do not forsee any major changes that need to be done to the prototype, so maybe some minor adjustments it could hit production faster than average.

I want two no matter what!!!

J

Awesome!!

Actually, our prototype does not look too much different from the prototype that is in my avatar. ;)

Come on Aron :coolugh: Different diameter magnets, different number of magnets, different top plate diameter and height, different backplate diameter and height - I'd say it looks a bit different than the driver in your avatar...except for a frontal view. Good luck with the drivers though! :)

Actually, our prototype does not look too much different from the prototype that is in my avatar. ;)

Come on Aron :coolugh: Different diameter magnets, different number of magnets, different top plate diameter and height, different backplate diameter and height - I'd say it looks a bit different than the driver in your avatar...except for a frontal view. Good luck with the drivers though! :)

Sorry I did not clarify, I did mean from the view in the Avatar. ;)

this is niiiice.

Can i meet you man all jokes aside you live in MD I would love to meet you and hear how the sub sounds and maybe you can teach me a few things car audio wise..

Can i meet you man all jokes aside you live in MD I would love to meet you and hear how the sub sounds and maybe you can teach me a few things car audio wise..

Sure, I am always up for a meet. Maybe we can grab a few other people, possibly build something.

i want to make sexyyyy time in that hole :-).

JK

I cant wait to get more info.

Work damnit work :-), (slashes whip on ur back)

btw 300 = greatest movie ever

i want to make sexyyyy time in that hole :-).

JK

I cant wait to get more info.

Work damnit work :-), (slashes whip on ur back)

btw 300 = greatest movie ever

Cool. Looks are def. played out. Interested to see how it performs.

Sure, I am always up for a meet. Maybe we can grab a few other people, possibly build something.

:coolugh:

Sounds like a plan..

Keep in mind this is the prototype, it will not look the same as it does now when it hits production. This for testing the design, appearance is not part of the process when building this.

Keep in mind this is the prototype, it will not look the same as it does now when it hits production. This for testing the design, appearance is not part of the process when building this.

It shouldn't be that much of the end process either, especially if you're making a quality, affordable sub. Don't pay attention to him ;) I mean, show me an affordable subwoofer that doesn't use widely available stock parts and look similar to many other subs. The appearance really shouldn't matter much, and me personally, I prefer that look.

It will be all business. The chrome top plate will change, and the basket appearance could change also. The cone design is something of possible adjustment, but we have to keep the moving mass in check and not push the qts too high for my intentions for this design.

If this sub is to begin production and we are to introduce more subwoofer and possibly speaker lines in the future, prahaps each model should have a logo.

J

Hey could we do a special edition Shawn Fleming sig edition, and you can send me like 50 dustcaps, and I will sign them, and we could charge $25 more, and you send me $10, and you could pocket an extra $15. :OhYeah:

Shawn always looking to make a quick buck.

I however would be down for a Shawn Fleming edition SSA woofer.

Lol, I got a funny email from a friend who is a troll.

"Who is this SSA and do they have a website?"

Ahahaha, that is great :fing34:

one sentance..............website of the company that god himself signed off on

J

www.ficaraudio.com ;)

Hey could we do a special edition Shawn Fleming sig edition, and you can send me like 50 dustcaps, and I will sign them, and we could charge $25 more, and you send me $10, and you could pocket an extra $15. :OhYeah:

Maybe a flat cone edition ?? flats are easier to sign than dust caps. :P

one sentance..............website of the company that god himself signed off on

J

this is the greatest reply of all time... :thanx: