Sign in to follow this  
dopey

kluv kustoms

Has anyone done business with them?

If sundown has an agreement to sell with them, I am sure they are a decent company...

Its a great company actually......I wouldnt hesitate doing buisness with them :fing34:

Kluv Kustoms is owned and operated by my brother and his fiance. A few guys on the forums have done business with them and have all been satisfied with their experience.

Kluv Kustoms is owned and operated by my brother and his fiance. A few guys on the forums have done business with them and have all been satisfied with their experience.

Is he the one calling me "sweety" and "hun"?

:coolugh:

*laughs*

Nah, that is Nicole, his fiance.

*laughs*

Yep....Jake is right:)

Guilty as charged :greddy2: I call everyone sweetie and hun. Its a southern thing.....atleast for me it is hehehehehe

I ordered my SAZ-1500D & SAX-100.2 from them. Excellent customer service, quick delivery, easy payment system, great pricing & great customer follow-up. I wouldn't hesitate to use or recomend them. Be good, Chris.

*laughs*

Guilty as charged :greddy2: I call everyone sweetie and hun. Its a southern thing.....atleast for me it is hehehehehe

That took a while to get used to when I moved to NC. Every store I went into, I was darling, sweetie or hun......Thought I got sexy when I moved or something............lol

*laughs*

With me its a Italian thing..........plus my mom did it to everyone i knew growing up.......me its just females!!!

J

Amps showed up today!

The shipping was GREAT, the service was GREAT, and the price was untouchable!

I emailed EVERY dealer on the site, and KLUV was cheaper by over $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU KLUV!

Amps showed up today!

I emailed EVERY dealer on the site, and KLUV was cheaper by over $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU KLUV!

Sweet!! Im glad you like em......they are sexy amps! hehehehe. It was a pleasure workin with ya:) have the best Tuesday one can have.......

i never understood Tuesdays LOL.......they are pointless....but non-the-less have an AWESOME one!!!

Amps showed up today!

THANK YOU KLUV!

Sweet!! Im glad you like em......they are sexy amps! hehehehe. It was a pleasure workin with ya:) have the best Tuesday one can have.......

i never understood Tuesdays LOL.......they are pointless....but non-the-less have an AWESOME one!!!

The way of extending the dipchitness between the weekends.

J

Sign in to follow this